The Tickler, The Bastard, or Qyburn?

Ramsay Gimp

The Tickler. It's over sooner. I don't think there's a soul in Westeros more sadistic than Ramsay. And Qyburn may be only doing experiments, but I don't ever want to be a participant in an experiment where the hypothesis is 'I think I can do this without the subject dying.'

Out me down for Tickler as well. God, doesn't Qyburn say at one point that Selyse or whoever is too far gone to be of any use to Cersei, which implies she is still alive, and other times he states that other subjects are "quite used up", which also implies still alive, but probably vegetables? Well, I guess being a vegetable isn't so bad as long as the process of getting to that point wasn't too painful.

:eek: at this thread for suggesting that Qyburn doing it 'for science' somehow makes it better.

I'll take my chances with Ramsay. At least there's an infinitesimally small chance you can outrun his bitches (or kill yourself before he does).

Ramseys evil also enters into the realm of perversion. So definitely not him. Qyburn would probably give you a lobotomy before the worst shit began. The tickler is absolutely brutal but if you had no worthwhile info youd probably die within hours.

Ramseys the worst. And the best character in the books imo.

Archived