ASOIAF Twenty Questions v. 53 (Awesome Version)

Ser Justin Scummy

I supposes I will just keep the answer a mistery until one day some first-grader passed by, points a finger and innocently asks if it is.... :lol:

Give the answer, I beg you. Don't leave us like this. Please, Shadow! You are not that evil!

Give the answer, I beg you. Don't leave us like this. Please, Shadow! You are not that evil!

:agree: *pretty eyes* Shadow, you win, you are the master of that game, you already proved it, we bow to you, just tell!

It's consumable and it's not man-made, so it has to be either a plant or an animal. It's something that fits in a shoebox, but is probably transported in a sack. It's a particular bunch, which has to do with a POV character. Is there - and I'm just thinking out loud here, not asking a question to the host - a particular bunch of potatoes or ginger roots that we saw on the show? Weren't Dolorous Edd and Sam peeling some potatoes at Craster's?

It's consumable and it's not man-made, so it has to be either a plant or an animal. It's something that fits in a shoebox, but is probably transported in a sack. It's a particular bunch, which has to do with a POV character. Is there - and I'm just thinking out loud here, not asking a question to the host - a particular bunch of potatoes or ginger roots that we saw on the show? Weren't Dolorous Edd and Sam peeling some potatoes at Craster's?

We are usually not talking about the show, but the books, will look at the clues again.

Edit: owned by a POV, that sack was not owned by a POV on the show.

We are usually not talking about the show, but the books, will look at the clues again.

Edit: owned by a POV, that sack was not owned by a POV on the show.

HINT: The presence of them in the books is deducable from what we see on screen

Doesn't that mean that the objects in question were seen on the show, but were not explicitly mentioned in the books?

Surely we're not going to just give up, Crown!

I think Liar's suggestion for grapes from which Arbor wine is made might be a good one, though the "ginger" hint suggests red grapes, wheras the Arbor wines referred to seem to be mostly white (Arbor gold). Also, not sure how that would fit with a "specific bunch" and "in a specific state" answers...

Also, the hint about POV owning them and not looking back? "I can't look back" is one of Daenarys' catch phrases, but again I can't fit her with any of the other clues...

Surely we're not going to just give up, Crown!

I think Liar's suggestion for grapes from which Arbor wine is made might be a good one, though the "ginger" hint suggests red grapes, wheras the Arbor wines referred to seem to be mostly white (Arbor gold). Also, not sure how that would fit with a "specific bunch" and "in a specific state" answers...

Also, the hint about POV owning them and not looking back? "I can't look back" is one of Daenarys' catch phrases, but again I can't fit her with any of the other clues...

It's notN and sotN so I don't think it's Arbor grapes... Any idea what honied locusts are?

It's notN and sotN so I don't think it's Arbor grapes... Any idea what honied locusts are?

But Arbor wine is drank everywhere so NOTN and SOTN, no?

Honeyd locusts are presumably locusts rolled in honey and roasted/fried (we were offered some fried locusts in Cambodia once - I couldn't bear the thought, but my other half had some and actually liked them, Belwas-style :ack: ) - that sounds man-made to me - no?

Plus, assuming those are an Essos specialty, I guess they are neither NOTN nor SOTN?

Archived