The Quiet Isle Theory

OberynBlackfyre

Can't anybody just be nobody in particular? Must everyone secretly be a big 'someone'?

Obviously Sandor is the gravedigger, but beyond that we ought to leave it alone.

....this is the case of the Elder Brother telling us he was a knight, fighting for Rhaegar on the Trident. That's why I said, secret to us readers. In universe his identity might not be secret at all -- but we don't know it yet, is all. Just saying, he has another identity beyond "Elder Brother," he must; unless he's a big fat liar. I didn’t see the comment from Fire Eater back in 2012, that Rhaegar didn’t apparently know the Elder Brother’s name – hence, Jonothor Darry is out of the picture.

• 1 year later...

....this is the case of the Elder Brother telling us he was a knight, fighting for Rhaegar on the Trident. That's why I said, secret to us readers. In universe his identity might not be secret at all -- but we don't know it yet, is all. Just saying, he has another identity beyond "Elder Brother," he must; unless he's a big fat liar. I didn’t see the comment from Fire Eater back in 2012, that Rhaegar didn’t apparently know the Elder Brother’s name – hence, Jonothor Darry is out of the picture.

Jon Darry is out but remember Raymun Darry had three elder brothers that fell at the Trident.

• 1 month later...

I would much rather Sandor stay on the Quiet Isle. He has finally found piece and abandoned his fear, rage and hatred. If he were to go on a quest of vengeance against his brother that would defeat the point of his redemption arc.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't anybody just be nobody in particular? Must everyone secretly be a big 'someone'? 

Obviously Sandor is the gravedigger, but beyond that we ought to leave it alone.

Why there is already one hidden member of the KG on the QI. Why couldn't there be a second?

Why does everyone assume that The Seven's sincere clergymen must secretly be worshippers of The Old Gods?
It's like the "High Sparrow is secretly Howland Reed" theory all over again.

Why does everyone assume that The Seven's sincere clergymen must secretly be worshippers of The Old Gods?
It's like the "High Sparrow is secretly Howland Reed" theory all over again.

No idea.

Archived