TTTNE 365 - Don't step on this one, it is full of LEGOs!

The Kingmaker

Leave him alone, don't you see they want a little privacy :leer: UHUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUU

My, you learn quick. Bow chicka bow bow. :leer:

Hmm, Buckwheat, I wonder if you avoid betrothal so you may continue your seedy shennanigans uninterrupted. Hmm...

Announcement: I will kill the Others, the Dragons, Bloodraven, the Children of the Forest and the Ghost of High Heart in the Elimination Game. I'm open for alliances.

:eek:

Never.

*forces self to stay out of EG*

Hmm, Buckwheat, I wonder if you avoid betrothal so you may continue your seedy shennanigans uninterrupted. Hmm...

Oh my, now my secret has gone revealed, Seven help me! *tears hair like a drama llama* What will I do now?

Announcement: I will kill the Others, the Dragons, Bloodraven, the Children of the Forest and the Ghost of High Heart in the Elimination Game. I'm open for alliances.

And whom will you, uh, not kill, if I may ask? :rofl:

Good night, Laura and Tyrion!

So basically your the most dangerous woman alive :leer: Euron don't let this one get away HAR HAR HAR.

:leer: :leer: :leer:

Leave him alone, don't you see they want a little privacy :leer: UHUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUU

Bucky!! You've learned Chelly's lessons so fast :lmao:

Which god/creature do you support?

Was just playing the GoT mod for CK2, and as the King of the Rock, I tried to beat Aegon, but this time without assassinating him. Aegon first beat Harren the Black, who didn't die, he just surrendered, and then Aegon declared war on me. I ended up killing his dragon (which got me the awesome Dragon Slayer trait) in one battle and losing (he still had the trait, for some reason), and then bringing up the second half of my army and killing Aegon in personal combat, winning the war. After that, I married Rhaenys, and I am going to try and inherit his kingdom, by killing all of the other Targaryens.

Was just playing the GoT mod for CK2, and as the King of the Rock, I tried to beat Aegon, but this time without assassinating him. Aegon first beat Harren the Black, who didn't die, he just surrendered, and then Aegon declared war on me. I ended up killing his dragon (which got me the awesome Dragon Slayer trait) in one battle and losing (he still had the trait, for some reason), and then bringing up the second half of my army and killing Aegon in personal combat, winning the war. After that, I married Rhaenys, and I am going to try and inherit his kingdom, by killing all of the other Targaryens.

I seriously need to play that some day. Couldn't get it to work last summer.

What do you have to do with inDesign? In fact, what is InDesign?

It's an Adobe software, I have to design the outline for a random book, paragraph styles, master pages, grids... I like it, but sometimes it gives me headaches. Now that I have more clear what I have to do, I think it will turn out well.

I seriously need to play that some day. Couldn't get it to work last summer.

Do play it, it's awesome! I love the ASoIaF mod.

The Summer Island gods, until the prude americans killed them off. I shall have revenge! :commie:

Oh, I know, but what about the remaining creatures? Wanna join the Drowned or the Dragon side? I never hurt your gods :P

They announced Star Wars Episode 7.

Laughing.

Out.

Loud.

Disney is making it. Apparently they bought Lucas Film, Lucas Arts and Industrial Light & Magic.

Honestly it can't be any worse than 1-3. Probably better since Lucas won't be involved. No Harrison Ford though, he hates Star Wars for whatever reason, and since 7 and 8 are mainly about Han and Chewy I really hope they can find a good replacement.

Archived