TTTNE 365 - Don't step on this one, it is full of LEGOs!

The Kingmaker

We did a Star Wars family costumes theme Sunday but tomorrow were going again and my toddler is Captain America and I'm Black Widow. The costumes were already 50% off!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best post i have read in awhile, you go and take back 10/31 sister :commie: :commie: :commie: stand tall and never again let calendar terrorism affect your lives.

<snip>

Zar your costume is hot, i have always been attracted to a Lady in glasses :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Good Morning to all and Happy Halloween. I am up early to get some housework done, because the last thing I want is to come home and have work waiting for me after running around with my son.

I hope those who are celebrating today have a fun and safe Halloween. :)

Happy Halloween!

Kingmaker, do they not celebrate it in your country? That's a crime. It's the farthest thing from a Christian holiday there is, at least these days.

All Hallows Day (11/1) is an extremely important Christian Holiday where I come from. All Hallows Eve (10/31) is a lot more popularized.

Didn't actually wish everyone a Happy Halloween, so Happy Halloween everyone :).

Im sitting here with my O.J and hot herbal tea and bowl of Muslix and im gonna do some reading before i start my day, so i shall spam ya'll later.

Morning thread

So the power is still out in the New York office which means there is nothing we can do till they get the servers back up and running. Good job I brought my laptop home with me so I can "work from home" today. Hehehe.

I'm going to go play Assassin's Creed while I "monitor" the situation. No not the brand new third one, I'm still playing through AC Revelations. See ya later thread.

Morning thread

So the power is still out in the New York office which means there is nothing we can do till they get the servers back up and running. Good job I brought my laptop home with me so I can "work from home" today. Hehehe.

I'm going to go play Assassin's Creed while I "monitor" the situation. No not the brand new third one, I'm still playing through AC Revelations. See ya later thread.

That Frankenstorm really caused an annoyance... they're saying it may take up to 10 days to restore power in certain affected areas. I guess it killed the NYC Halloween Parade for sure.

That Frankenstorm really caused an annoyance... they're saying it may take up to 10 days to restore power in certain affected areas. I guess it killed the NYC Halloween Parade for sure.

On an unrelated note, Zar, I love your avatar, but I'm looking at you the wrong way now :uhoh:

:leaving:

Archived