TTTNE 365 - Don't step on this one, it is full of LEGOs!

The Kingmaker

You might need glasses then xD

I should look away, that's what I should do :lol:

You shouldn't post in a row - your avatar synergy is scaring me :uhoh:

Actually, the look on Lord Frey as I said that, plus the condescending look on Cersei as he said that, good timing :lol:

eta: Morning FB :)

Lady O- Mine wears me out too, hence me passing out at ten with my phone in my hand!

My system is no matter what, I clean for an hour after everyone's in bed, that way we wake up to a clean house and I can focus on playing with the boys during the day. And I plan everything, I love planning almost as much as themes!!

Faceless Girl- I love cooking and Thanksgiving especially, so I'll make about four Thanksgiving dinners a year. Once I did LOTR- You shall not pass on this turkey!, Gollum's greenbean casserole, Fro-don't you want some mashed potatoes? :lol: I've also done an ASoIaF one too, with Tyrion's tumbling turkey (I made it dance around my plate), Arya gonna eat these sweet potatoes?, Samwise's Rolls ( :devil: ) Tully's gingered carrots... For movie nights I name meals around it too but add a craft for my toddler, like making a lion paper bag puppet or glitter pictures for pixie dust. Pinterest and I are very close. :lmao:

Cacti- thank you!! You're pretty awesome yourself :) next time you need an alliance in EG, I'm you're girl

Eira- thanks, it's borderline obsession :lol:

Crow- We'll see how it goes!! Lol hopefully were not just given canned goods and weird looks :lol:

KM- It was hilarious :) I'll think of more to add

Zar- You're Av is hilarious!

Liar- Congrats! A little late but said with much enthusiasm :)

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!!

HELLO from a lady wearing glasses :leer:

Glasses are my weakness :leer:, well i have many weaknesses HAR HAR HAR

Crow- We'll see how it goes!! Lol hopefully were not just given canned goods and weird looks :lol:

Hey canned food is still something :lol:, the 2 worst things i can remember ever getting were a potatoe from one house and someone instead of candy put a jesus pamphlet in my bag and told me to embrace god :shocked:.

Arrrggghhh! What a horrible, horrible, horrible memory - opening that thing wrapped in wax paper and finding a peeled potato! Why the f*** did they peel it????

HUH? if your taking about me someone gave a me a full potato with the skin still on it and everything, unless you having some horrible potato related flashback of your own :uhoh:

Lol! Yes - your memory dredged up my memory.

Maybe they were trying to be nice and peeled the potato so that candy wouldn't get dirty? My mom looked at it, and kindly suggested they were poor people who did it and thought at least they were giving something that could be eaten.

Hey spammers - what's the worst thing you ever got at Halloween?

We don't do Halloween here, but on 2nd February (if somebody wants to look up what that day is called in English...), kids will wander through town with paper lanterns, stop at each house, sing, and get candy or other small gifts.

When I was a kid, at some houses you would get fruit instead of candy...we always avoided those... ;)

Potato? :lol:

The worst thing I got for Halloween was the dreaded penny the old people would give out when you know damn well they got candy. :angry:

Edit: for dirty minds to not misread

An unwrapped popcorn ball probably. Or a toothbrush. Or that nasty taffy candy that's just wrapped in black or orange paper.

:rofl: Epic

We don't do Halloween here, but on 2nd February (if somebody wants to look up what that day is called in English...), kids will wander through town with paper lanterns, stop at each house, sing, and get candy or other small gifts.

When I was a kid, at some houses you would get fruit instead of candy...we always avoided those... ;)

I never tricked or treated myself. My question is, if someone pulled some of these, wouldn't you, well, tricked them? :lol:

eta:

Chelly, I totally misread that :leaving:

@Liar, :rofl: You have been consorting too much with me.

I edited it. :smug:

:lol: I was spoiled before meeting you, but somehow you have corrupted me more ;)

So here's something to balance things: :blushing: I should stop though, I wouldn't want people editing their posts just becouse I can't keep my mouth shut :lol:

eta:

Here, they don't trick, you just graciously accept whatever they want to give you...

So movies lied to me :crying:

:lol: I was spoiled before meeting you, but somehow you have corrupted me more ;)

So here's something to balance things: :blushing: I should stop though, I wouldn't want people editing their posts just becouse I can't keep my mouth shut :lol:

eta:

So movies lied to me :crying:

No, don't feel bad, I just think my edited version sounds and looks better anyway. ;) Yes, the movies did lie.

February 2nd is groundhog's day in America.

No, don't feel bad, I just think my edited version sounds and looks better anyway. ;) Yes, the movies did lie.

Good :D

Also good to know about the movies, because if it caught on here, I'd probably go to jail or something for claiming they must have given me candy that's why I thow those eggs at their windows :lol:

Oh haven't noticed it's close! :leaving:

Archived