TTTNE 365 - Don't step on this one, it is full of LEGOs!

The Kingmaker

February 2nd is groundhog's day in America.

Pretty sure it's got nothing to do with that ;)

It's apparently called Candlemass, and based on pagan rituals to banish winter with lights...

Ahhhh, It is so refreshing to write about suffragettes and the first wave feminism after having spent so much time reading misogynist philosophers and church fathers. Tomorrow I'm going write about the second wave feminism, and then I'm done with my two exams. Weeeeeee.

I still don't get the question about natural scientific worldview during the 1900s but I have written a response with 450 words (maximum allowed amount of words) so nobody can say I didn't try :D

I'm not posting because I don't have anything to talk about but I can't leave the thread because we are so close to the end and I don't want to miss it.

So, what's up? :rolleyes:

Nothing much :/ At work, doing administrative stuff. Causing unnecessary drama with some friends, but I thought I had a point in there somewhere. Turns out to be me being overly sensitive... Same old.

I will miss the race, unless it's very fast and soon...

So Ima gonna go do something entirely different a little while... Not going to be here at all. Yep. :leaving:

Why just observe? Vote! Vote early, vote often!

I'm not sure about theme, I rather give it to someone who is. :cheers:

Are you trying to get me to push it faster towards the race? :lol:

Archived