Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

Good luck Thnowborn.

I thuppothe best bannerman doethn't work for an allianthe, thinthe Buck would choothe thomeone honorable and thquid headth would go for a BAMF. <_<

Thquid headth. <_< We would pick thimply the betht. :P

Now I'm off to college (again)... withh me luck!

Good luck! ;)

I have no idea what I would choothe with the betht bannerman (I do not like the conthept of that game too much anyway, far too many to choothe from, but that ith another thtory). I do agree that Rodrik Harlaw ith a good character, might be I would join your fight for the Harlawth indeed.

Or Reedth! Reedth are ecthellent!

Morning, Tyrion.

Hey MrthManderly.

Yeth, I did.

It had a more human touch to it. And it made me want to go to London - and wanting to have the dog (the prop).

I generally like Jameth Bond - and Daniel Craig doeth hith job perfectly. (Although the betht Jameth Bond ith thtill Thir Thean Connery - in my eyeth.)

I'm here, MrthManderly! Greetingth (to you and to all Hoat thpeakerth) :P

I am going on a little trip thith weekend to thee thome friendth from univerthity. I'm ekthited but I hope I don't mithth my turn to be thorted in the houthe thorting thread though. And of courthe I will mithth thpeaking like thith. Hope everybody hath a thenthathional weekend :drunk:

Hi guyth!

That thoundth great, Ther! I doubt you mithth your turn, next round will motht likely finithh on Monday. Enjoy your trip! :)

I actually have planth for thith weekend ath well! Which ith a nithe change. A former claththmate invited me to a conthert, I thaid yeth, dethpite the fact I have an exam on Monday :lol: It'th been a while thinthe the latht time we met, it will thurely be fun!

I actually have planth for thith weekend ath well! Which ith a nithe change. A former claththmate invited me to a conthert, I thaid yeth, dethpite the fact I have an exam on Monday :lol: It'th been a while thinthe the latht time we met, it will thurely be fun!

That thoundth fun. I hope have a thplendid time.

Archived