Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

:lol: Hi Thelly :) Love your thig :D Ethpethially the "Corrupter of young thoulth" :lol:

Thanth. Buckwheat, Dani, and I dethided I wath Lady of Naughtinethth in thith thread, tho I made a thig to match Buck'th. :lol:

I love both your thigth! Mutht think of a thuitable one mythelf!

Thankth. May I thuggetht "Therving Freyth for dinner thince ...." I don't know the year. :unsure:

I love both your thigth! Mutht think of a thuitable one mythelf!

Mrth, with thith fathe, I'm afraid of you :lol:

Thanth. Buckwheat, Dani, and I dethided I wath Lady of Naughtinethth in thith thread, tho I made a thig to match Buck'th. :lol:

Thankth. May I thuggetht "Therving Freyth for dinner thince ...." I don't know the year. :unsure:

:lol: And you're doing a greater job that I thought tho, thpethieally with our thweet flower :lol:

I thought thquidth/octoputheth were on the previouth round of TTNE, no? Thorry if thith ith a thtupid comment, I never really underthtood that game...

Yeth, thquid hatth wath the theme 2 TTTNEth ago.

Thith ith thuppothed to be my flying kraken daughter (?) Yeah, I thhould look for thomething better.

My avatar ith alwayth meant to be kraken-related, though :P

Oooh, thorry, pink kraken - hadn't thpotted that. My bad!

:rofl: don't worry Mrth. I like your new thig!

If I ever won a TTTNE race I wouldn't know what theme to choothe

It ith cute. Dani, uthually have thquid/kraken/Ironborn related avatarth. :P Thtill thearching for mine. I already have a vamp avatar, but I am trying to find one more obviouth.

My only non Ironborn related avatar wath the very firtht one I had when I registered here. I hadn't read AFfC yet... so for the firtht 2 weekth I had... ... ... the Clegane thigil :leaving:

Your avatarth are alwayth thekthy, Chelly!

Hi girlth!

Mrth, I can't thee your thig now, I'll check it out later on a PThee :)

Thnowborn! Like like like the thquid :love:

Thelly, I can't change thith fathe thith week yet, but ath you alwayth drethth nithe :leer: any cothtume thuggethtionth for the party? :lol:

How doeth one win a TTNE rathe? Thorry, told you I wath thtupid when it cometh to that game...

I only got it onthe I thtarted pothting here, after lurking for a while. I thtarted with the thquid hatth! :lol:

The winner of the thread ith the perthon who getth the potht #1000

It'th bathically a chat thread, people are very nithe there :)

Hi Liar! I changed it for a thcary kraken, the other one wath, in fact, an octoputh...

Archived