Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

Hi Dani and Liar! I with I had the gutth to tell miththionarieth I worthip the theven and thee what they thay.

Hi KC!

Oh yeah! Tell them everything! about the andalth and Hugor and the theptonth!!!! definitely on my bucket litht :rofl:

Hi KC!

Oh yeah! Tell them everything! about the andalth and Hugor and the theptonth!!!! definitely on my bucket litht :rofl:

I wath thinking more like dethcribing the theven athpectth of god and praying to eath and theeing how long it taketh them to realithe you're making it up. The Jehovah'th Witneththeth would lecthure you about paganithm, although Mormonth might get the referenthe thooner. :dunno:

Tell the miththionarieth that they need the Lord of Light in their liveth, and that they are worthiping the Great Other'th minion on Earth.

NO GODLETHTH MAN THHALL KNOCK MY DOOR! :lol:

Thomething like thith would be more hilariouth than what I had in mind. :rofl:

Hi Cacti!

NO GODLETHTH MAN THHALL KNOCK MY DOOR! :lol:

OH MY GOD thith ith perfect!!! If I have the gutth, I'll try it next time I get invaded by them :rofl: it would thuit my Ironborn thide perfectly!! :lmao:

Tell the miththionarieth that they need the Lord of Light in their liveth, and that they are worthiping the Great Other'th minion on Earth.

And thith :lmao:

Good night, Liar!

They need to get drowned, to thee that their god ith an abomination.

How can we trutht thomeone who hathn't been drowned? Too long hath thith world listened to the crothth worthhipping people. It'th time we lithten to the thea, it'th time we lithten to the voice of god. [/aeron]

How can we trutht thomeone who hathn't been drowned? Too long hath thith world listened to the crothth worthhipping people. It'th time we lithten to the thea, it'th time we lithten to the voice of god. [/aeron]

Time to thtart practithing ThPR... I mean my drowned man healing abilitieth. That will bring them to our thide.

Time to thtart practithing ThPR... I mean my drowned man healing abilitieth. That will bring them to our thide.

I'll go to the beach thith thummer, I thhould practithe a bit there to thtart convinthing godlethth people :lol:

I'll go to the beach thith thummer, I thhould practithe a bit there to thtart convinthing godlethth people :lol:

I will thtart getting.... volunteerth for drowningth on the beach. The polithe can't arretht me for having a religiouth demonthtrathion.

Actually, next time their ith a centhuth, I will write down Drowned God for my religion.

I wath jutht making that joke, KEG. Dani'th thkillth are going to be better than the Damphair'th though. I trutht her with my life. Er, figuratively at leatht. Literally thpeaking, I trutht her more with yourth. :drunk:

If I wear a bikini, I thhould be able to gather at leatht thome volunteerth for drowning :leer: :lol:

I wath jutht making that joke, KEG. Dani'th thkillth are going to be better than the Damphair'th though. I trutht her with my life. Er, figuratively at leatht. Literally thpeaking, I trutht her more with yourth. :drunk:

:pirate:

Aeron will be proud of me

If I wear a bikini, I thhould be able to gather at leatht thome volunteerth for drowning :leer: :lol:

Thith one ith withe. :leer:

Nectht time I thhal mention my worthhip of the Drowned God to the Jehovahth. :lol:

Thith one ith withe. :leer:

Nectht time I thhal mention my worthhip of the Drowned God to the Jehovahth. :lol:

Join me in recruiting more followerth for the DG! Two ladieth together offering to drown and bring people back to life in a beach thhould be unthtoppable! :lol:

I would love to thee people'th reaction to that kind of anthwer :lol:

Archived