Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

Thith hath made me think: Ith Baywatch a religiouth thhow, dedicated to preaching for the Drowned God?

Thurely mutht be - not to menthion "Little Mermaid" and that horrible Cothtner flick "Waterworld". Miththionarieth of the Drowned God are hiding everywhere! :ph34r:

Perthonally, I thall thtick to worthhipping the Theven - and read The Theven Pointed Thar daily - purely on the bathith of the motht "th"th involved!

It ith very quiet in Vargoland today... I hope all the uthual Vargoerth have not drowned themthelveth ath a thow of devotion to the Drowned God?

No worrieth Mrth. I am alive and prethent. ;) I am bit tired ith all. How are you?

Hi Thelly!

I am ok, thankth. Winter hath pretty much come to the UK - it ith already (the long) night at 5pm...

How'th thingth in Florida? Hope Thtorm Thandy hath paththed you by?

Thorm Thandy thould be today'th word of the day! :drunk:

Thorm Thandy = Word of the Day! :commie:

I'm ok. My thide(wetht coatht wath fairly unaffected), it ith bringing thome cold here and I wath told it ith not really thuppothed to be thith cold here thith time of theathon. It ith chilly becauthe of Thorm Thandy. Thith weekend we go back to eightieth though. :cool4:

I am thurviving Thtorm Thandy tho far! It did thnow thith morning and of courthe my firtht thought wath "Winter Ith Coming". It ith to be ekthpected though! I am not thure what ith theathonal and what ith not thith time of year anymore thinthe Ohio'th weather ith tho inconthithtent and thrange. Oh well!

Thay thafe, Ther! Good Vargo thoundth in thith potht. :drunk:

Hello Vago-thpeakerth! I thee you have been buthy with thpeaking and drowning and converting people! I thhall thtay a faithful atheitht, I think, but I thhall take a look at thome of that drowningth of yourth, for tholely thientific purpotheth, of courthe.

How can we trutht thomeone who hathn't been drowned? Too long hath thith world listened to the crothth worthhipping people. It'th time we lithten to the thea, it'th time we lithten to the voice of god. [/aeron]

Bad imagination! Bad! :bang:

Thorm Thandy = Word of the Day! :commie:

:commie:

Everybody in the way of the thtorm, thtay thafe!

Yeth, winter ith coming.

I thee lotth of fallen and wet leaveth every day when I go to the thtation.

It'th cold in the morning, and in the afternoon, the thun thhineth. Quite contradictory.

But I guethth it won't be long before I thee the firtht thnow over here at my place.

We already had the firtht thnow here. But nothing thtayed on the floor. Winter ith coming.

My mind? Nothing dirty, I thwear ... I guethth ... Well, mayhapth ... :blushing:

Edit: Thnowborn, never thhall I be tho naughty ath you or Thelly, but do you want to take all that ith thaid to make fun in life away from me for the thake of thtaying a well-behaved ladylike maiden? :(

Archived