Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Qohorikth!

I wath agatht to thee thith thread wath back on the thecond page thith morning. But itth okay; Vargo Hoat'th buthinethth ith theriouth and hith thong ith the thong of thecthynethth! Thorry thith potht may be uthlethth and/or obnokthiouth but I wath jutht contherned, that'th all! :P

Good day all! Ith it wrong that I can't theem to bring mythelf to thlam the doorth on the Jevohah'th Witnethth that bother me early morning with their methage even though I am not religouth at all and don't care. I feel it ith bad mannerth, but now they want to come back. Tho I lied and gave them a fake name and told them to come back when I know we won't be home. They are tho annoying and they won't leave me alone! :tantrum: I'm to thoft thometimeth. Nectht time, I thlam door in fathe!

Well the way you handled it thoundth like thomething I would do (where you thay to come when you won't be at the houthe). But if I'm lucky, I will jutht not anther the door :P I don't thee them often around here, though; are they more common in Florida?

I don't know. There were quite a bit where I uthed to live, they had a churcheth and all but it wath in the inner thity and they didn't knock on doorth ath much. Here, though..much nither tho they are inclined to knock on your door.

I would probably be lethth nithe and jutht thay: "thank you, not interethted" and clothe the door on them.

Maybe that'th too mean? :blushing:

Lol. That would be the thenthible thing, nectht time I will thay that.

Good day all! Ith it wrong that I can't theem to bring mythelf to thlam the doorth on the Jevohah'th Witnethth that bother me early morning with their methage even though I am not religouth at all and don't care. I feel it ith bad mannerth, but now they want to come back. Tho I lied and gave them a fake name and told them to come back when I know we won't be home. They are tho annoying and they won't leave me alone! :tantrum: I'm to thoft thometimeth. Nectht time, I thlam door in fathe!

If they came to my houthe I would probably tell them to fuck off and thlam the door in their fathe.

If they came to my houthe I would probably tell them to fuck off and thlam the door in their fathe.

Believe me, that ith what I wanted to say. <_< I too nithe for my own good thometimeth. :angry:

Believe me, that ith what I wanted to say. <_< I too nithe for my own good thometimeth. :angry:

I thee you're the kind of perthon who getth thtuck talking with people they don't really want to talk to becauthe they don't want to be rude, jutht like me! :lol:

I lied to them, thinthe I knew a woman who ith one of them, (a friend of my mother, but thhe never inthithtth in taking her to the church) I told them thhe'th talked to me about their religion and they left thoon enough.

Here in the big thity I haven't theen any J'th Witnethth.

Jutht a quick fly by to thay hello to all of you thilly Vargoerth :P and that there'th nothing wrong with thlamming thome Johova'th witnethth'th notheth with thome doorth :lol: But you could try putting a thmall thing if you don't want to be rude :lol:

Hi Liar! We mithth you here.

A friend told me that, one time the annoying Witneththeth had come to their houthe, her mother went out thcreaming ath if thhe wath poththeththed. They left running. It mutht have been THO much fun to watch :lol:

A friend told me that, one time the annoying Witneththeth had come to their houthe, her mother went out thcreaming ath if thhe wath poththeththed. They left running. It mutht have been THO much fun to watch :lol:

:grouphug: I mithth you too

Of courthe :rofl: you could thpithe it up and have thome fun with it to! :lol:

Well, they didn't want the demonth to get them, and they forgot their holy water in their car!

Archived