Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.3 - Thith ith theriouth buthinethth

King Euron Swagjoy

Join me in recruiting more followerth for the DG! Two ladieth together offering to drown and bring people back to life in a beach thhould be unthtoppable! :lol:

I would love to thee people'th reaction to that kind of anthwer :lol:

We will lure them with our.. Ah...thenthual religion and thend them to KEG tho he can thetht their worth ath ironborn.

With a big axe, and muthty, thalt-thtained robeth,

Theaweed braided in our hair

We will lure them with our.. Ah...thenthual religion and thend them to KEG tho he can thetht their worth ath ironborn.

Oh, of courthe! We thall be the oneth attracting people to the Thea, then their prowethth and devotion mutht be tethted.

Baptithtth call Lutheranth thprinklerth. Lutheranth call Baptithtth dunkerth. All of them call you guth pthychopathth. :rolleyes:

What awkward wordth to type in Vargo Hoat thpeak.

Check your thpelling, Cacti! :rolleyes:

We're no pthychopathth, we're thervantth of He who dwellth in the Thea :lol:

Where did we all go? Hopefully not drowning people. :lol: Dani, i wonder how thimilar our litht in the guething ith? :leer:

I wath reading for college, I want my holidayth!! :bawl:

I think they're pretty much alike, ethpethially at the beginning. Ath far ath I know, you and I have a veeeeery thimilar tathte in men :leer:

I think you've even included that one man, if you know what I mean :leer:

Where did we all go? Hopefully not drowning people. :lol: Dani, i wonder how thimilar our litht in the guething ith? :leer:

I wath catching up with a friend I hadn't heard back from who wath evacuated due to the thtorm. Her phone apparently died. I wath worried. :(

I think they're pretty much alike, ethpethially at the beginning. Ath far ath I know, you and I have a veeeeery thimilar tathte in men :leer:

I think you've even included that one men, if you know what I mean :leer:

I know, I know ahhh :leer:

KC, I hope everything ith good with your friend. :worried: My father ith in Jerthey but I haven't been able to get a hold of him.

I know, I know ahhh :leer:

Yeth! I know you know. :leer:

I wath catching up with a friend I hadn't heard back from who wath evacuated due to the thtorm. Her phone apparently died. I wath worried. :(

Ohh, I'm glad you could get newth from her! I hope everything'th alright.

Good night, Euron! Thtart practithing your ThPR :rofl:

:lol: hi again, Killer Thpiky Plant! (I call you that here 'cauthe your original nickname hath no th'th)

I'm thtill thtudying, while reading the forum and lithtening to thome muthic :P

Thith hath made me think: Ith Baywatch a religiouth thhow, dedicated to preaching for the Drowned God?

:eek: what a revelation! Tho, they knew the truth thinthe the beginning, but we were too blind to notithe it...

Archived