TTTNE CCCLXVI: Halloween at Casterly Rock.

Zar Lannister

King Euron,

Playing my first round of Crusader Kings. It's bloody brilliant. Playing as Roose Bolton in the War of the Five Kings scenario. Married Roose to Alys Karstark. She gave him a son, whom will be heir to Karhold as soon as Rickard (and Harrion) die. Now, I'm plotting to murder Alys with Ramsay, and soon I'll assasinate Rickard and Harrion taking over Karhold, muhahahahahah!

EDIT: After giving Roose another son Ramsay managed to capture Alys and imprison her in the Dreadfort, oh poor Alys. Nevermind. She used trial by combat to beat my Master At Arms, now she's free again. Fuck.

So i know all of our TTTNE family with kids are going trick or treating tonight, have a blast and don't foget to send me some candy :D.

But what about those of us without ankle biters, anyone got anything special planned?. I usually go trick or treating with one or a group of my 30 or so nieces and nephews but not this year, i think im gonna sit back and watch a good Horror movie or funny horror movie.

taking the wife to dinner and a movie to avoid the hordes in our neighborhood (there were 14000 people last year :shocked:)

taking the wife to dinner and a movie to avoid the hordes in our neighborhood (there were 14000 people last year :shocked:)

Damn thats a long line at your door for candy :lmao:, hope you guys have a good time. Damn you guys are only a few weeks away from having your own ankle biter, your wife must be ready to pop how is she doing?

Damn thats a long line at your door for candy :lmao:, hope you guys have a good time. Damn you guys are only a few weeks away from having your own ankle biter, your wife must be ready to pop how is she doing?

yeah about 4 more weeks, she is handling it like a trooper but will be very happy when friday rolls around and she goes off work :commie:

King Euron,

Playing my first round of Crusader Kings. It's bloody brilliant. Playing as Roose Bolton in the War of the Five Kings scenario. Married Roose to Alys Karstark. She gave him a son, whom will be heir to Karhold as soon as Rickard (and Harrion) die. Now, I'm plotting to murder Alys with Ramsay, and soon I'll assasinate Rickard and Harrion taking over Karhold, muhahahahahah!

EDIT: After giving Roose another son Ramsay managed to capture Alys and imprison her in the Dreadfort, oh poor Alys. Nevermind. She used trial by combat to beat my Master At Arms, now she's free again. Fuck.

You have the most recent version, right (0.3.2)? If you do, and you want a challenge, try to win your independence as Robb Stark in the War of the Five Kings scenario. I did it last night, and it was incredibly hard. You not only have to beat Tywin and the Crownlands, but 9/10 you will have to beat the Reach as well. And you only have ~25,000 troops. Tywin has 15,000 at the Golden Tooth, and 20,000 at Harrenhal. And Balon attacks you 9/10 as well, with ~15,000 troops. Its still a fun scenario to play though, albeit a frustrating one.

yeah about 4 more weeks, she is handling it like a trooper but will be very happy when friday rolls around and she goes off work :commie:

So how have you been handling it, has she had you do any crazy late night food runs or anything off the wall crazy like that :lol:.

You have the most recent version, right (0.3.2)? If you do, and you want a challenge, try to win your independence as Robb Stark in the War of the Five Kings scenario. I did it last night, and it was incredibly hard. You not only have to beat Tywin and the Crownlands, but 9/10 you will have to beat the Reach as well. And you only have ~25,000 troops. Tywin has 15,000 at the Golden Tooth, and 20,000 at Harrenhal. And Balon attacks you 9/10 as well, with ~15,000 troops. Its still a fun scenario to play though, albeit a frustrating one.

I'll try that later when I get to know the game mechanics a little better. Because my entire scheme (as stated in my previous post) got fucked up. I am now at war with one of my vassals, and Karhold hates me.

First time i knew i was officially too old when some older dude opened the door looked at me and said what kid has a 6 inch long goatee, get the hell of my porch or im calling the cops :lmao: good times HAR HAR HAR.

Haha, last time I went Trick or Treating I was 14 I think so I never had that issue. I just kinda stopped doing anything at all for Halloween for a number of years.

-does a twirl- Not one of my better efforts, but I do lack all decent graphics software.

Hmmm... I like complex. But it also sounds addictive, which isn't good

I don't think it requires an high-end computer. I'm playing on a rather mediocre laptop. You can always check here.

King Euron,

Your Master at Arms got beat up by a girl :lol:

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Cacti and everyone!

Hello! KC, I see you are dressed for the occasion. :D Hi Dani!

Still waiting for it to get darker out. Nobody is trick or treating yet in my neighborhood. :frown5:

Happy Halloween Cacti and everyone!

It seems everyone's outside looking for candy :lol:

Yeah, I genuinely won't be around this time. Unlike yesterday when I didn't go anywhere and you said you missed me. :lol:

Hope everyone has fun and stays safe.

ETA: Hi Chelly! :leer: And nice avs everyone.

Yeah, I genuinely won't be around this time. Unlike yesterday when I didn't go anywhere and you said you missed me. :lol:

Hot date, KC? :leer:

Hello! KC, I see you are dressed for the occasion. :D Hi Dani!

Still waiting for it to get darker out. Nobody is trick or treating yet in my neighborhood. :frown5:

Ohh. What time is it there?

ETA: Hi Chelly! :leer: And nice avs everyone.

But you were not posting! So it was like you weren't here :P

Archived