Enough Already!

Winter's Knight

Not that he says it exactly, but he has the typical Westerosi dislike for bastards.

How do we know that though? He doesn't seem to have the typical Westerosi dislike for Davos. We also see numerous bastards in decent positions: Aurane Waters, a few of the Freys in Robb's army, etc.

No member card necessary. :) Wanting equal rights for women is all that is needed to qualify.

I think you're confusing feminazi and feminists as the same thing. Feminazi's are:

A somewhat hyperbolic but really fun to use term to describe (and piss off) some self-proclaimed "feministic" self-righteous fanatics who pretend (and usually believe) that they are fighting for equality between men and women when in fact they are just hiding behind "feminism" to demand special rights/privileges/behaviour, to cover their hatred on men and their belief that any failure they experience is caused by men and to generally pass judgement with a kind of sexist double standards that would make even organizations like KKK feel ashamed of themselves.

Not to be confused with feminists who actually want a more fair (regarding gender inequalities) world and who sometimes are (unfairly) labelled also as feminazis either by mistake or by misogynists.

The two are totally different.

A somewhat hyperbolic but really fun to use term to describe (and piss off) some self-proclaimed "feministic" self-righteous fanatics who pretend (and usually believe) that they are fighting for equality between men and women when in fact they are just hiding behind "feminism" to demand special rights/privileges/behaviour, to cover their hatred on men and their belief that any failure they experience is caused by men and to generally pass judgement with a kind of sexist double standards that would make even organizations like KKK feel ashamed of themselves.

Not to be confused with feminists who actually want a more fair (regarding gender inequalities) world and who sometimes are (unfairly) labelled also as feminazis either by mistake or by misogynists.

Feminazi and proud <3

Oh my goodness!

1. Sansa is evil and single-handedly destroyed her family

2. X is a secret Targ

3. X is really Y in disguise

4. Jon is dead

5. X isn't really dead (only an issue when we're talking about someone who is emphatically shuffled loose the mortal coil)

6. What if ... (to each his own, but I HATE nonsense hypotheticals; we have enough material to wade through with what we have without dealing with stuff that never even happened)

7. If you don't like Dany you're a misogynist who has issues with women

8. Lame Hot Pie and Hodor jokes that stopped being funny about six months ago

9. Catelyn Stark is responsible for everything bad that's happened

10. Bowen Marsh is really a swell guy who's misunderstood

11. Three heads of the dragon anything

12. The Dothraki would have destroyed Westeros easily! ... No, kids

13. Aegon is real

14. The Targaryens are gods who can't burn or get sick and are the greatest people evarrrrr

15. People trying to look clever by poking holes in R+L=J just to be anti-establishment — you don't look clever, you look like you haven't been paying any attention

16. X is so boring and just dull and wah wah wah hate reading about them but yet you take time to repeatedly post how boring they are but you're totes over them

17. Why does everyone love/hate X? Someone will love a character you hate, and hate a character you love, and you need to get over it

18. X is overrated/underrated, which usually translates so, "I don't like him so he's overrated"

19. People using the TV as evidence in any way where the books are concerned

20. Broadly, any half-assed argument without any decent supporting thematic or circumstantial evidence. I get that most things have been pounded into the dirt and people need to get further and further out there in order to stand out, but don't toss up a baseless argument and then get butthurt when people side-eye you

That felt really good.

:bowdown: :agree:

These have also already been mentioned, but the "why do people hate Dany?" and "why do people love Stannis?" threads now read like the script of a bad movie: their defenders post a flurry of reasons, detractors respond, there's five pages worth of discussion on Edric Storm and the events of Slaver's Bay, only to end with "well, Davos likes Stannis, so there!" and "well, when Dany gets back to Westeros with the dragons, we'll see who's laughing!" :bang:

Also: Nedbert forever!!!

People ignoring the fact that Sansa is accused of kingslaying and is husband to the kinslaying/kingslaying Imp, and is currently a hostage at the Vale sporting a split personality, and how they somehow think she's going to become Lady of Winterfell despite all this.

She can't become the Lady of Winterfell if the people who accused her of kingslaying and married her to the Imp are still in power, true, but I think people that you are talking about a thinking of a future with slightly less Lannisters and slightly less creepy middle-aged men in Sansa's life ;)

I don't really have any exact proof, but I don't think he descriminates against them nor will he deny bastards, requests, or high positions, but sometimes he made it seem like it's a bad thing to be a bastard.

I understand what you're saying in that there isn't any proof, but you haven't even given any evidence, you can't base an argument off nothing...

I think you're confusing feminazi and feminists as the same thing. Feminazi's are:

The two are totally different.

Honestly, anyone who seriously uses a term coined by Rush Limbaugh needs to reevaluate what they're saying.

And I've been called a feminazi before, and definitely do not hate men.

Feminazi and proud <3

:thumbsup:

Archived