Enough Already!

Winter's Knight

Sansa + Sandor. Please, just no more. I'll even concede to let Brienne die if SanSan will GO AWAY!!!!

Yeee. So goddamn much. Thats been discussed to death.

I hate the "Rhaegar is alive and is x" threads. Same goes for Arthur Dayne, Lyanna etc.

I hate Stark incest threads. Come on, people....

I HATE HATE HATE Sansa pairing threads. They mostly make me cringe.

Yep. Very much.

All Ned is actually horrible father/human being/leader/fighter/person and so are the Starks...

Cercei is just misunderstood

Yes especially the second point. Holy shit, i am so sick of "Cersei is an empowering misunderstood woman!" Uhhhhhh no.

Lannisters are Targs. No they arent. Shut up.

Tyrion is gonna be a dragon rider. wut?

Sansa pairings, how she is becoming like Littlefinger, and well...a lot about her general. (leave the girl alone!!!)

Arya is a psychopath and is gonna get with Gendry. :ack:

Azor Ahai threads in general.

How Dany Sucks and Why. So sick of that. Yeah i get it, a lot of you guys hate Dany. But holy crap...

Jaime is a terrible person. Umm yeah we know that already.

Tyrion is an antagonist. O_o

How is this thread moving along so fast?

Anyway, I'd like to nominate Sansa/Tyrion/Mrs Lannister threads and Cat/Jon Snow threads as being banned material. There's simply nothing worthwhile to gain from a discussion of these topics as they always devolve into whatever they devolve into.

Yeee. So goddamn much. Thats been discussed to death.

Yep. Very much.

Yes especially the second point. Holy shit, i am so sick of "Cersei is an empowering misunderstood woman!" Uhhhhhh no.

Lannisters are Targs. No they arent. Shut up.

Tyrion is gonna be a dragon rider. wut?

Sansa pairings, how she is becoming like Littlefinger, and well...a lot about her general. (leave the girl alone!!!)

Arya is a psychopath and is gonna get with Gendry. :ack:

Azor Ahai threads in general.

How Dany Sucks and Why. So sick of that. Yeah i get it, a lot of you guys hate Dany. But holy crap...

Jaime is a terrible person. Umm yeah we know that already.

Tyrion is an antagonist. O_o

:agree:

No joke...I was just thinking to msyelf that I hadn't yet seen you on this thread. And props on the new avatar!

Anyway, I'd like to nominate Sansa/Tyrion/Mrs Lannister threads and Cat/Jon Snow threads as being banned material. There's simply nothing worthwhile to gain from a discussion of these topics as they always devolve into whatever they devolve into.

Apparently there is a lot of pent up rage and there are many unresolved issues amongst the posters on the boards! :P

The idea that Stannis believes that it was consensual was the implied proposition. So I asked for any evidence that he believed this. So my question wasn't stupid.

The proposition wasn't that Stannis believes it was non consensual. If that was the case then it would have been a stupid question.

The post gave no indication of the belief of the poster, so therefore you were the first one to imply anything by asking for proof that Stannis thought it was consensual (this indicates you're on the other side of the fence).

It depends whether or not Stannis believes that the sex between Craster and Gilly was consensual, if he believes that then he does hold them responsible for being abominations

YES to the Cat/Jon Snow threads. Those make me rage. And I'm not even an angry person.

The post gave no indication of the belief of the poster, so therefore you were the first one to imply anything by asking for proof that Stannis thought it was consensual (this indicates you're on the other side of the fence).

The implicit question was whether Stannis believed that Gilly and Craster's sex was consensual. I asked whether there was any evidence to support this. I was asking not criticizing or challenging.

"If" he believes.

A spike in forum activity overall maybe? I checked the forum before heading for class today, removed all of the notifications, but came home to find 65 new notifications from a single thread that was revived recently. That's a lot, imo.

I agree wholeheartedly with your second point.

Archived