TTTNE 367 - Mustaches and Politicians

Fragile Bird

Cross your fingers, hoofs, toes, paws, claws, or Cthulhu tentacles for Zar today, who is going to give some thought to career-related offer he's been given.

I'm curious now, any details?

Morning everybody.

Two people in my Greek Civ. class are currently in a pretty heated argument regarding Obama vs. Romney while my professor just looks like he's ready to knock one of them in the head with his cane.

Cross your fingers, hoofs, toes, paws, claws, or Cthulhu tentacles for Zar today, who is going to give some thought to career-related offer he's been given.

*crosses multiple tentacles* Like a fat braid

I hope their offer is a good one, cause you deserve it :grouphug:

*crosses everything*

just as I was getting into a good spam the evil corporate overlords gave us work. be back later :)

I'm looking into four books people have recommended to me, but I'm not sure if I should start one yet with Red Country coming out in a week as I'm going to want to dive into that as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Really need something new to listen to at work though. Hmm...

Yeah. I think the comic governor is a real badass, but...he's kind of a psycho.

The TV made him more...human and more likable. But he still has that badass vibe about him.

I want to read the comics too, but they're really expensive. Haven't seen last episode yet, so no spoilers!

I just tuned in to a local news station. According to them, Romney already won. :rolleyes:

God, I can't believe our journalists are so retarded. :bang:

I want to read the comics too, but they're really expensive. Haven't seen last episode yet, so no spoilers!

No spoilers...but, just know that there are a lot of tear inducing moments. :crying:

I just tuned in to a local news station. According to them, Romney already won. :rolleyes:

God, I can't believe our journalists are so retarded. :bang:

No spoilers...but, just know that there are a lot of tear inducing moments. :crying:

where are you Alex? I thought it was illegal in the US to post results prior to polls closing?

Morning everybody.

Two people in my Greek Civ. class are currently in a pretty heated argument regarding Obama vs. Romney while my professor just looks like he's ready to knock one of them in the head with his cane.

sounds like good entertainment

I have no idea what you two talking about.

edit: This was to Alex and Crown but I got distracted and pressed post button a little late.

The Walking Dead. It's a comic series created by Robert (?) Kirkman, and adapted into a tv-series by AMC.

Archived