TTTNE 367 - Mustaches and Politicians

Fragile Bird

I know it's never going to happen, but I really want to see an Electoral Tie.

So Us people. When they will start to announce the results?

I'm watching CNN right now. They don't have any presidential election results yet. Right now, they're talking about the Indiana senatorial race. The Republican has a 40 % advantage. Predictable.

Hi everyone!

Regarding the discussion on Selyse's moustache, getting waxed is the worst thing ever. I think it could be used as a torture method, waxing someone's legs. We average ladies have to, if we want to wear short skirts.

I'm surprised by the fact elections day in USA is on Tuesday, I'm used to voting on Sunday here. Btw, elections are compulsory here. I'm proud to claim I've never voted for our current President. I don't like her.

Hi everyone. :)

Voted this morning than came to school--too much nervous energy going around, especially about the financial aid cuts. Its starting to get to me. I might not be watching the coverage on the Election.

Hi Elg!

So Us people. When they will start to announce the results?

It may be a long night.

I have two horses in the race, in addition to the president, Maryland has same sex marriage on the ballet. We could be the first state to appove it through the vote (31 have failed to vote it in) currently 52% for :)

I didn't. I went with the independent and he only got 12% of the vote :lol:

I've normally voted minority parties. I rarely vote liberal or conservative, I normally vote social-democrats, which are somewhere in between both, tilting a bit to the liberal side.

But the party system here has been less and less differentiated over the years; the conservative party very much collapsed and the major political faces of it migrated to the other two... and both the "liberal" and the "revolutionary" parties keep exchanging members periodically, so it's a bit strange to say we have marked political ideologies. Traditionally, the Upper Middle Class has voted for the current holder, while the more popular masses have always voted for the revolutionary.

I can't stay up any longer. 5am will be here before I know it. 2 miles tomorrow

Worry not Lany, Obama just won California, Washington and Hawaii... that means he's taking 70 votes in a clean sweep. I really doubt Romney will win Florida despite the voting being so tight.

The interesting part of the thing is that, at least for the moment, Romney has received more popular votes than electoral votes, so this looks like Reverse 2000.

Well anyway,

Lannister needs to reflect upon long term decisions. Life you are unfair to Lannister you should make it easier for me.

Archived