Greenseeing 104: I See Ramsay, I See Mance

K.C.

The poster below feels sorry for me, because I'm desperatly in love, damn I even had P. E. with her today, damn I was even on the same team with volleyball.

Oh, you should've seen me, I already suck at volleyball, but this was a whole new level.

I am not directly the poste below, but here's a hug. :grouphug:

Volonqar, false.

Crown, false, I think.

The poster below sucks at volleyball like me and Crown.

Not knowing where it leads is frustrating.

That's what I used to think when I was a young'un with crushes!

Truth is though the more frustrated/stressed about it you get, the less likely it is to lead where you want it to. So take old Mrs' advice and just try to enjoy the ride! (And no, I didn't mean that in a naughty way, though that's fun to enjoy too :drunk: )

That's what I used to think when I was a young'un with crushes!

Truth is though the more frustrated/stressed about it you get, the less likely it is to lead where you want it to. So take old Mrs' advice and just try to enjoy the ride! (And no, I didn't mean that in a naughty way, though that's fun to enjoy too :drunk: )

I'll pretend I didn't read that and just stay positive and think it'll all work out in the end.

I'll pretend I didn't read that and just stay positive and think it'll all work out in the end.

Just talk to your friend and go for it. It might not work, but at least you'll know you tried. I think that's always better than wondering. :dunno:

True.

The poster below is neither in a relationship nor has a crush right now (seriously, I feel like a cyborg)

False but marraige can make you feel like a cyborg sometimes. ;)

Edit St Arya : still false

The poster below did not initially like their significant other the first time they met.

False

The poster below was in love with their best friend.

I guess true, at that time I was her best friend and then, after some time, when I was over her, she became my best friend.

The poster below is in love now.

False

The poster below would find it awkward if two of their closest friends got together.

Archived