Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

I'm surprised Danaerys is on so many people's lists. She's underage and mostly hated by forumers - but then, I suppose going by certain scenes of the books and by Emilia Clark's depiction, I suppose she deserves to be on the list. Arianne is even more of a puzzle for this high up. But then if I posted my top three I would be bound to lose on all but one.

I guess I'm changing my guesses to:

3.Dany

2.Arianne

1.Jaime

It would be cool if one of these 3 wasn't even in the top 3 and instead we'd get one of Jaime's Wench's guesses, like Varys or the Mountain. :P (or was it Hadless Jeyne who had the weird lists? Idk why I keep mixing up you two.)

It would be cool if one of these 3 wasn't even in the top 3 and instead we'd get one of Jaime's Wench's guesses, like Varys or the Mountain. :P (or was it Hadless Jeyne who had the weird lists? Idk why I keep mixing up you two.)

Haha, I had the weirdo list last game. But it's Jamie's Wench who claims to have a freaky list this game. But Walder Frey, Wyman Manderly, Ramsey Bolton, dragons, and Arya have already been mentioned as being on people's list so I don't know how much freakier JW's could get from that...

Haha, I had the weirdo list last game. But it's Jamie's Wench who claims to have a freaky list this game. But Walder Frey, Wyman Manderly, Ramsey Bolton, dragons, and Arya have already been mentioned as being on people's list so I don't know how much freakier JW's could get from that...

Oh right, that explains it!

Funny how she denied having all those plus the Mountain on her list but not Varys... I think we might be onto something.

I'm surprised Danaerys is on so many people's lists. She's underage and mostly hated by forumers - but then, I suppose going by certain scenes of the books and by Emilia Clark's depiction, I suppose she deserves to be on the list. Arianne is even more of a puzzle for this high up. But then if I posted my top three I would be bound to lose on all but one.

I'm just going by who I think most people included on their list .. And out of the three characters I guessed, only one of them is on my list. :)

Haha, hmmm...hey yes I think you may be right...

Next guessing game: Jaime's Wench's Dirtiest Fantasies. :laugh:

Do we have to limit it to asoiaf? Because, in earnest, the list will just read like so...

5. Jaime

4. Jaime

3. Jaime

2. Jaime

1. Jaime

I'm just going by who I think most people included on their list .. And out of the three characters I guessed, only one of them is on my list. :)

To be fair, there's perfectly legitimate, normal, GRRM-says-this-person-is-sexy people on my list who have yet to appear.

Wosh! I'm sorry I'm a couple of hours late, but it has been a really busy Saturday. Let's go with number 3!

#3 Daenerys Targaryen

164 points (only one more than Cersei!)

In 21 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 9 women

Highest placing: 1 (6 times)

Lowest placing: 10

Average placing: 3.2

They say that she is bloodthirsty, that those who speak against her are impaled on spikes to die lingering deaths. They say she is a sorceress who feeds her dragons on the flesh of newborn babes, an oathbreaker who mocks the gods, breaks truces, threatens envoys, and turns on those who have served her loyally. They say her lust cannot be sated, that she mates with men, women, eunuchs, even dogs and children, and woe betide the lover who fails to satisfy her.

(thank you, KhaleesiDany, I couldn't really find the right quote.)

When Euron and Victarion discuss the matter of bringing Dany to Westeros, they call her "the fairest woman in the world". Well, maybe she is not the fairest, but apparently they are not completely wrong: she's very, very close to the top of the ranking with this #3.

What is sexy about Dany? Well, I'm not a Dany lover as some of you already know, but I can definitely see it. Daenerys Targaryen, Stormborn, the Unburnt, blah, blah, looks like the quintessential Targaryen, rather like her big brother Rhaegar: silver-gold hair, purple eyes (purple!). And her face is not the only sexy thing about her: apparently she has an impressive body, especially when she dresses the Qartheen way. This is why I believe I can tolerate the fact that she's a terrible person.

Oh, because Dany is a terrible person, never forget it. She burns cities for no apparent reason and makes terrible decisions such as staying in Meereen.

But, as I was saying, she looks really good, so half of the world (dark flame and kraken, lion and griffin, sun's son and mummer's dragon) hope they can marry her, and it is not just because of her claim: it is because of her dragons too (what's sexier than a big dragon?), and because of those huge breasts she was exposing in Qarth. However, that asshole Hizdahr won that honor, so until he dies (and he will die) she is not available. But don't worry, she will be, sooner or later.

Oh, did I mention that Dany is currently 16 (14 at the beginning of the saga) so if you felt ashamed for putting Sansa on your list you should feel the same for Dany? Just saying. But as I said, I swore a vow to count the points, not to judge you.

Leaderboard!

Crown 59

AryaSnow 53

SnowStorm 51

Valonqar_50

King Stannis Baratheon 50

The Angel's Prophet 47

Stavos 43

Syseanne 42

Juanvito Myrish Swamp Thing 39

Ser Laughing Storm 38

Julifay Greyiron 38

Mym 37

Lady Kraken 36

Bex human owned by Wendy Bex-N-Wendy 35

King Euron Greyjoy 34

DaniSnowborn 34

St. Arya of the Knife Saint Arya 32

Jaime's Wench 28

Headless Jeyne 26

The BlackBear 26

hearmeroar92 25

Petyr Baelish the First 24

Chelly 20

KhaleesiDany 14

brAnthelAstgreenseer 12

The Lord's Kiss 11

lunadangelo 11

eddard of the house stark 10

Lord Arryn 9

Liar 5

Killer Cacti 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Silver Spearwife 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

#2 will be posted... very soon. Tomorrow probably, but as I was very late today I should give you some more hour in case you wanted to reconsider. Damn.

Archived