Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

I don't think it could be Ellaria. I was the only person who put her on my top 30 favorite characters list, so i don't know if you all guessing her put her on your lists or what but I don't see her being #10.

But my Gambling ways are not really paying off, so i will guess this time:

1. Quentyn

2. Arianne

3. Darkstar

If it's Quentyn I'll :bang:

So we've made it to the top 10! Thank you for waiting this extra day. It won't happen again.

# 10 Ashara Dayne

103 points

In 18 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 6 women

Highest placing: 1 (twice)

Lowest placing: 9

Average placing: 5.3

Even after all these years, Ser Barristan could still recall Ashara's smile, the sound of her laughter. He had only to close his eyes to see her, with her long dark hair tumbling about her shoulders and those haunting purple eyes.

Back in the days of King Aerys, when Tywin was the Hand and people were actually quite happy, there was only one woman that every man would have liked to sleep with: neither Cersei Lannister nor Lyanna Stark, neither Princess Elia nor Catelyn Tully, but the one and only Ashara Dayne.

She was a young lady from Starfall, and everyone in the Seven Kingdoms knew about her purple eyes and her dark hair. And even those who didn't know it fell in love qith her at first sight: even Eddard Stark, the Quiet Wolf, forgot that he was just a shy boy in Harrenhal and danced with her. (Dance? Is that how young people call it these days? :leer:)

But Ashara was too sexy for this world, and after having slept with Brandon/Ned/Benjen Stark and having given birth to her stillborn daugther/Jon Snow/Darkstar/fAegon/insert any name here, she jumped from a tower/married Illyrio under the name of Serra/became Septa Lemore.... ok, no, her biography is not clear yet. It will be. Someday. Maybe. Anyway. Let's assume she's dead.

After her death under mysterious circumstances, her sex-appeal has increased, because after all mystery is definitely sexy. So sexy that half of the fandom is despeately searching the books for her, her son, her daughter, anything that could tie Ashara Dayne to present life in Westeros. But after all, it would spoil the magic so much...

Leaderboard!

SnowStorm 23

King Stannis Baratheon 23

Crown 22

Volonqar 20

Jaime's Wench 20

Stavos 20

Lady Kraken 20

King Tywin Lannister Roose Bolton 19

Chelly 19

Ser Laughing Storm 17

DaniSnowborn 17

Lady Wendy 16

Headless Jeyne 16

The Angel's Prophet 15

AryaSnow 15

Juanvito 15

Syseanne 15

St. Arya of the Knife 15

Julifay 14

Hearmeroar92 13

KhaleesiDany 10

The Lord's Kiss 10

Petyr Baelish the First 10

The BlackBear 7

Mym 7

Lord Arryn 7

Liar 5

Eddard of the House Stark 5

Lunadangelo 5

Killer Cacti 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Silver Spearwife 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

Hint for #9:

This character might be fulfilling a prophecy

#9 will be posted on Monday.

I didn't even realise Ashara was Dornish, so I totally deserved to lose that one.

Damn my poor canon knowledge.

Right, so many prophecies hanging over so many attractive characters, going to have to think about this one.... I can think of at least five off the top of my head! (In fact, let's be honest, which of GRRM characters don't have a prophecy hanging over them?)

Archived