#9 Jon Snow

107 points

In 19 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 7 women

Highest placing: 1

Lowest placing: 10

Average placing: 5.4

"He's prettier than half my daughters!"

-Show Craster (does Book Craster say that as well? I don't remember)

When I was counting the points there was a time when he came just before Lyanna and Rhaegar. That was sooo pretty. :wub:

Another clear case of looking extremely good in the show even if he's average looking in the book. Actually, we don't know much of Jon Snow's physical features except that he looks like his "dad" Ned, who is never said to be actually sexy - rather long-faced and sullen, actually. And yet here he is, in the top 10.

Anyway, despite his very young age and this matter with his uncertain physical attractiveness there is something very interesting in Jon Snow: he's charismatic (16-year-old Lord Commander, bitches), he always tries to do the right thing, he has facial scars (scars are sexy, everybody knows that) and so on. He actually doesn't need Theon's physical prowess, Rhaegar purple eyes or Euron's self-confidence: his sexiness is inside him, in that part of him who opened the gates to the wildlings, in the courage that took him to turn his cloak without forgetting Qhorin Halfhand, in the firm voice that commands Edd, fetch me a block. They say bastards grow up sooner than other kids, and Jon Snow's bildungroman clearly proves that.

(Yeah, that's right, I used a very complicated word).

And the choices he makes through his arc are what makes the people love him so much: it's not because of his facial scars. Actually, I believe that if I had to make a list of the three reasons why I find Jon Snow rather sexy, they would be:

1- His willingless towards most of the people in the world

2- The fact that he hangs out with Sam Tarly

3- The fact that he took part in one of the few sex scenes GRRM actually wrote well, that time in the cave.

Leaderboard!

SnowStorm 26

Crown 25

King Stannis Baratheon 23

Stavos 23

Jaime's Wench 23

Volonqar 23

Lady Kraken 22

AryaSnow 20

Juanvito 20

Chelly 20

King Roose Bolton 20