#8 Sansa Stark

125 points

In 20 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 8 women

Highest placing: 1 (3 times)

Lowest placing: 9

Average placing: 4.7

Leave her face. I like her pretty.

So! Here she is, Sansa of House Stark, the Little Bird, Alayne Stone, the rightful Lady of Casterly Rock and Winterfell (as soon as her little brothers don't come back). I find it rather interesting that most of you felt the need to apologize for Sansa's age when you included her in your list: after all, she's 14 right now - the same age as Robb and Jon at the beginning of the series. Lyanna Stark herself was 14 at Harrenhal's tourney. So why do we feel sorry for our dirty fantasies about Sansa, but we don't for the rest of them? I guess that even after everything that's happened to her, in our minds Sansa is still the Maiden in human form, not only beautiful but also pure and innocent.

And yet Sansa is beautiful, all of Westeros agrees with that. The Hound thinks she's beautiful, he wanted to take her away with him and live happily. Maybe he even kissed her, that is not clear. Littlefinger thinks she's beautiful (only because she looks like Cat, maybe, but still he does think it), he did take her away with him and he did kiss her more than once. Cersei and Lysa thought she was beautiful and that made them freak out in so many ways. So don't worry if you have a crush on Sansa Stark, or Sophie Turner, or both: you're not a pedophile, you're just appreciating an objectively beautiful girl.

She's not only beautiful, she's also rather smart. Even if in the beginning she was just a child with the head full of songs, GRRM's horrible world has provided her with the right share of fear and hate, so now she understands rather well how the world works and is ready to kick some asses as soon as she gets rid of Petyr and becomes one of the main players in the game of thrones, which will happen soon I hope. And maybe she'll also find some sexual joy, soon or late: the only problem is that GRRM is the one who's going to describe it, so it can't be that good, I'm afraid...

Leaderboard!

SnowStorm 29

Volonqar 28

Stavos 26

Jaime's Wench 26

Crown 25

King Stannis Baratheon 25

DaniSnowborn 24

Julifay Baratheon 24

Lady Kraken 24

AryaSnow 22

Ser Laughing Storm 21

Lady Wendy 21

Juanvito 21

Chelly 20

Syseanne 20

King Roose Bolton 20

The Angel's Prophet 19

Headless Jeyne 18

St. Arya of the Knife 18

hearmeroar92 13

The Lord's Kiss 11

KhaleesiDany 10

Petyr Baelish the First 10

eddard of the house stark 10

The BlackBear 10

Mym 10

Lord Arryn 9

lunadangelo 7

Liar 5

brAnthelAstgreenseer 4

Killer Cacti 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Silver Spearwife 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

Hint for #7:

This character becomes a POV in A Feast for Crows

#7 will be posted on Friday.

I remind you that #6 and #5 are the last hints I'm going to give you. We'll talk about it soon...

Archived