Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

So, they killed Riverrun in the EG. The only reason why I'm not crying in the bathroom right now is that I must give you this answer.

#7 Asha Greyjoy

148 points

In 23 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 12 men and 11 women

Highest placing: 1 (3 times)

Lowest placing: 10

Average placing: 4.6

Her cunt became the world.

(my reaction to that line -----> :bang: )

Asha? Esgred? Lady Anvilbreaker? Yara? You know her. She's Balon Greyjoy's sexy daughter, the one who is desperately trying to bring a mit of feminism to the Iron Islands.

The thing is, Asha Greyjoy doesn't want to spend her life married to some boring douchebag whose greatest ambition in life is raiding a village next to Seagard, having some mead and fucking some fisherman's wife. Asha Greyjoy wants that douchebag to serve on the ship that she commands, so that she can raid a village next to Seagard, she can drink that mead and she can... well, leave the fisherman's wife alone I guess. And that doesn't just make her sexy. It makes her awesome.

Also, she shares those same Greyjoy looks that put Theon on #16 and uncle Euron on #20: lean, long-legged, dark hair, sharp nose... Theon himself found her attractive enough to try having some sexy time with her. Before he learned she was actually his sister. Ok, that sounds bad. But you know what I mean.

Asha doesn't appear in A Storm of Swords, but when she comes back in the Ironborn storyline in A Feast for Crows, when we learn that yes, she's sexy, but she can also hurt your feelings a lot :( . Poor Tristifer Botley was friendzoned with no mercy.

She o she also proves that her intelligence is above the low average of her people's: she understands what can be realized and what can't, and I like thinking that the people supported her not only because she's a hot chick, but also because they understood she was right. Even if probably it's because she's a hot chick.

A Dance with Dragons did have some interesting Asha moments: for example, when she has a good fuck with Qarl the Maid (featuring that horrible line that I quoted above). Maybe he doesn't realize it, but Qarl is very lucky: the 7th sexiest person in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Leaderboard!

Volonqar 33

SnowStorm 32

Stavos 28

Jaime's Wench 26

Juanvito 26

Crown 25

King Stannis Baratheon 25

Syseanne 25

DaniSnowborn 24

Julifay Baratheon 24

Lady Kraken 24

AryaSnow 24

Ser Laughing Storm 23

Lady Wendy 23

King Roose Bolton 22

Headless Jeyne 21

The Angel's Prophet 21

Chelly 20

St. Arya of the Knife 18

hearmeroar92 13

KhaleesiDany 13

The BlackBear 12

Mym 12

The Lord's Kiss 11

Petyr Baelish the First 10

eddard of the house stark 10

Lord Arryn 9

lunadangelo 9

brAnthelAstgreenseer 6

Liar 5

Killer Cacti 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Silver Spearwife 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

Hint for #6:

Damn, finding a hint is getting harder and harder: this character has blonde hair.

#6 will be posted on Sunday.

As reagards the top 4, the Hintless People! Here is what I have in mind:

After #5, you have two choices: either you keep guessing each character separately, giving the answer to #3 after #4 has been posted and so on, or you guess the top 4 all at once. Of course, if you choose the safe way you can't get more than 20 points. But if you choose the gambling way, you will be rewarded with 12 points for each right answer, so you can get even 48 point! If you want to change your answers (after #4 has been posted, for example) you will get 9 points for each right answer. 6 if you change twice.

I know it is not clear, which is why I'm going to explain it again on Sunday :) good luck with #6 now!

Archived