TTTNE 369 - Pie Fight!

Silver Spearwife

<------ Bad pun pie is here!

*ducks for avoiding incoming pies*

Incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*smack*

:devil:

Your av is awesome, just awesome. I like bad puns, if they still are funny. Some are just bad, but not this one!

This makes me sad for some reason. Alas, you've never had my apple pie - it might change your mind. Actually, we have many excellent bakers here in TTTNE. You'd be hard-pressed to find a bad pie among the bunch. :P

I'm sure I can bake a horrible apple pie. I can barely bake an egg.

*wipes buck wheat's pie from face*

tasty!

Wah!

<wipes off cream>

You're gonna get that back!

<produces muffins out of nowhere and throws some at Buck>

sciborg: we were both in her way as it seems. ;o)

Do not worry, both of you, I am very bad at throwing! :lol: Maybe I hit Eyron or maid or whoever else, more likely than any of you two! :P

I'm sure I can bake a horrible apple pie.

Now, there is your confidence! I believe in you Crown, I'm sure you can bake a horrible apple pie too :)

But you could probably just as well make an excellent one just by mistake. The odds are good.

Now, there is your confidence! I believe in you Crown, I'm sure you can bake a horrible apple pie too :)

But you could probably just as well make an excellent one just by mistake. The odds are good.

I really doubt it. I'm clumsy, like really clumsy.

Buck: I'm sure every pie/cake has its own way of flying.

It's better to not actually throw the pie. Get in close and smear it in the face/back of the head/wherever you can and run. Look for those who just threw their pie themselves, the pie-less victims are easiest, confused, trying to grab the next pie. Be sneaky.

It's better to not actually throw the pie. Get in close and smear it in the face/back of the head/wherever you can and run. Look for those who just threw their pie themselves, the pie-less victims are easiest, confused, trying to grab the next pie. Be sneaky.

This is true.

I recommend pumpkin pie if not regular cream. You'd be surprised how hard pies can be...

There has been pie talk, but little sharing of recipes...AHEM. ;-)

http://recipes.history.org/2012/01/to-make-an-apple-pie/

^^ This is the base recipe for my apple pie. I'm giving away trade secrets here, but I leave out the rosewater, use 4 Granny Smith and 2 Rome apples, and use equal parts ground clove, cinnamon and nutmeg.

ETA: no way I'm giving up the recipe for that pumpkin-cream cheese pie (see my av).

But you can read right?

Baking is like lab, it's just chemistry.

Yeah, but you need certain 'skills' to do it.

Confession time: I can't pour drinks into a glass without making the entire kitchen wet...

Yes, that's how clumsy I am.

Archived