TTTNE 369 - Pie Fight!

Silver Spearwife

I've just found out my dog might have cancer and has at least got a typhoid disorder. I feel bad as I've been pretty grumpy with the dog lately for being a bitch. She wasn't being a bitch... she was being sick :-(

Oh, that's bad. Hope she gets better.

I've just found out my dog might have cancer and has at least got a typhoid disorder. I feel bad as I've been pretty grumpy with the dog lately for being a bitch. She wasn't being a bitch... she was being sick :-(

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! Poor doggers.

My son went on this rampage a while back and was hitting other kids and me. I thought it was because his dad lets him watch UFC and zombies. Turned out he was on the verge of a really nasty flu with a very very high fever. I felt so bad for putting him on time out and yelling at him :( he was just getting sick.

So don't feel bad, you didn't know.

I am sorry to hear that. I hope she will be better. :(

She seems to be choking because the tythoid is swollen. She's been given pills but the vets are unhappy about this choking.

-sigh- Really not been my week. At least it was payday.

Sorry to hear that. How old is she?

That sucks. :(

I can't imagine how I'd feel if my dog were sick. I hope she gets better soon. :)

She's like Lori meets T-Dog.

Oh, please. If she had one ounce of T-Dog, she would have been awesome. :P

Oh no! Hoping that she feels better soon! And one of the most wonderful things about these dogs of ours, she's already forgiven and forgotten any grumpiness on your part... :)

JW - I hope your dog gets better really fast :grouphug:

Finished almost all the Christmas shopping for the kids!! And stayed on budget which is awesome because I get crazy when buying for the kids :)

Also I got Looper, Taken 2 and Breaking Dawn part 2 :D excited !

JW - I hope your dog gets better really fast :grouphug:

Finished almost all the Christmas shopping for the kids!! And stayed on budget which is awesome because I get crazy when buying for the kids :)

Also I got Looper, Taken 2 and Breaking Dawn part 2 :D excited !

Noooooooooo, how could you, why?! I just started to like you!

:lol: I started years ago when I was young and silly, I feel compelled to finish. Just started btw? I think some Key lime pie is needed for me to forgive this offense ;)

It's okay.

Wait, it's not.

Archived