TTTNE 369 - Pie Fight!

Silver Spearwife

Howdy spammers :grouphug:, i was using a jack hammer all day long and my left hand is killing me. My hands never hurt after jack hammering or using a chipping gun i think i smashed it at somepoint and can't remember HAR HAR HAR OWW :lol:.

@Lady Wendy

Looks like you really made off like a bandit during the Black Friday madness, enjoy watching your Thrones on your new TV nothing like wtching it in HD :). WAIT WHAT! this is an anti CROW conspiracy, Yana was all hopped up on chocolate you can't take anything she said seriously the CROW is not.............:leaving:.

@Jaime Wench

I hope the test for your doggy come back negative, i know what it's like to a have a dog that is sick.

@Everyone

As a child of 80's and a die hard Transformers fan who owns the complete series :D, i must chime in here. The first movie was pretty decent mostly because of how awesome it was to see these characters i grew up with hit the big screen and seem real real, yes they didn't quite the same and honestly i wasn't a fan of any of the human characters except sam's dad i loved that guy, but the transformers themselves were awesome. The scene were Optimus just rolls in there stops dead in front of they 2 smuck kids and does his epic first transformation and then you see him bend down and say "I am Optimus Prime" with the voice of Frank Welker who was the voice of Optimus during the G1 80's cartoon is fucking epic. I also have to add if anyone is basing how they view Transformaers because they watch any of the Transformers cartoons from the last 15 years, those cartoons are garbage only G1 from the 80's count. Revenge of the Fallen was awful and Dark Side of the Moon was ok but still not that good but it was nice that they brought in Leonard Nimoy to Voice Sentinel Prime, that was a nod to the fans of the G1 cartoon cus Nimoy played Galvatron in the Transformers animated movie. End Rant HAR HAR HAR.

Agreed. Mine can be Twilight, yours can be that you moonlight as an actor on a TV show with Charlie Sheen ;)

No, mine is that I could give you the names of ten to twenty character of As The World Turns because my mom always watched it when I got home from school. That's my sin!

J'sW: Sorry to hear about your dog :grouphug:

Evening everyone :kiss:

I have a special announcement:

I am of course the super awesome mod, tempered by Zar and tempted by Piper of Chaos :lol:

For the new players who don't really know me (been a bit scarce the past year) I started playing mafia here with Game 1...that's right the very first mafia. I invented using gold/money and the mercenary game. Now I will perfect the riddle game. (hopefully)

I just watched the last Sherlock episode, The Reichenbach Fall, and that is one of the best things I have every seen on television. Fucking perfect.

Yeah, that episode was good. Hound of Baskerville was terrible though.

Best thing about Sherlock tv series, it made me decide to read SH books. I have only read A Study in Scarlet so far but I will definitely read the rest when I have both time and money to spend on that books.

Yeah, that episode was good. Hound of Baskerville was terrible though.

Best thing about Sherlock tv series, it made me decide to read SH books. I have only read A Study in Scarlet so far but I will definitely read the rest when I have both time and money to spend on that books.

I think I'm going to get them too, in the future that is.

Archived