Elimation Game 30: Most Desired Bedroom of Westeros

DreamSongs

Hurt Asha

Arianne 25

Asha 16 -

Val 25

What do we see in Val ok let see what i can do here. All the final women in my opinion are deserving i like them all and have no preference but the question is about Val. Where as Arianne and Asha are beautiful and strong women they grew up in environments where as daughters of high lords their strength in way was inherited and was expected of them, whereas Val being a wildling was not born to a high lord had no battle master to teach her no septa to educate her. She learned and found her strength through living and survivng in harsh conditions where every woman needs to be able to stand on their own 2 feet, she has shown this strength and she has shown that she is a leader amongst her people and they do not honour her word because she is the daughter of someone else they honour her word because it is a word that is worthy of honouring. That kind of strength is very sexy and beyond that she has shown that she is a woman who fears no one and who take shit from no one not even so called high born's of Westeros, she is a woman who knows who she is and needs no man to define her. Beyond all of this she has a fiery playful seductiveness about her that no one can deny and for the more shallow of you out there she is described as being quite attractive. So intelligence, strength, compassion, seductiveness is their really anything more sexy than a woman who has all of those things, i think not.

Hurt Asha

Heal Arriane

Am I the only one thinking of this in one night stand mode?

I feel like Arriane is the sexy-sex that you know is trouble but you can't help yourself. She's hot and fiery and uninhibited ;)

Asha is like your sexy side chick that you're terrified will find out she is your side because she will kill you for the disrespect (she IS a badass ;) )

And I'd wife Val. She's great and all but I don't know, I'd need to be more convinced of her sexiness than her awesome character :)

Archived