Jon and Jaime doing the right thing?

JaegrM

For the most part Jaime seems to be in his most villainous state of mind when he is around Cersei (women drive men nuts).

Let me see if I understand this. Cersei is the one to blame for Jaime's acts?! Am sorry but this is just :lmao: Poor Jaime, is a wonder he turned up as great as he did even growing up with such a terrible influence.

I think you are letting your love for the character to biased your opinion completely. To put an example, keep in mind that one of Jaime's most vilest acts was pushing Bran off that tower and Cersei never wanted him to do it

Let me see if I understand this. Cersei is the one to blame for Jaime's acts?! Am sorry but this is just :lmao: Poor Jaime, is a wonder he turned up as great as he did even growing up with such a terrible influence.

I think you are letting your love for the character to biased your opinion completely. To put an example, keep in mind that one of Jaime's most vilest acts was pushing Bran off that tower and Cersei never wanted him to do it

But he did it FOR her.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Cersei tells or forces Jaime to do bad things, simply that because of who Cersei is Jaime finds himself in vile, unwinnable positions where he has to choose an immoral solution no matter what.

Cersei, his love also muddies things up for him, he was/is so in love with Cersei that she seems to almost literally be intoxicating for Jaime.

But even when led into these situations by Cersei Jaime seems to try and always make the Right Choice.

What...Jaime was thinking about his dad when throwing Bran from the window and that his dad would start a war over him and Cersei being executed? I don't see it. If it was truly revealed, then nobody would support Lannister. Nope, he just threw a kid from a window, which is a pretty shit thing to do. Don't get me wrong, I love his PoV, but my personality is way closer to Stannis, and I really hope there is a hell for people that do such things.

Jaime threw Bran out the window or off the tower because he, Cersei, their kids, and possibly other family like Tywin and Tyrion would have been executed for treason.

He isn't motivated by anything else but self/family preservation at that point. He says "the things I do for love" because he's trying to save all their necks.

• 1 month later...

If truth be told, Jaime had come to rue heaving Brandon Stark out that window. Cersei had given him no end of grief afterward, when the boy refused to die. “He was seven, Jaime,” she’d berated him. “Even if he understood what he saw, we should have been able to frighten him into silence.”

“I didn’t think you’d want—”

We all know it wasn't until they found out that Bran might live that Cersei was anything buy happy with Jaime's solution.

Archived