TTTNE 375: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Buckwheat

Double-posting, to say...

Just spent twenty minutes filling out a stupid personality test on eharmony, just to have it come back and say "We're very sorry, but our matching system cannot predict good matches for you" then goes on to say the matching system is based on psychological research into finding people suitable long-term partnerships. I am officially going to be a spinster for life!

:stunned:

What the crap is that eharmony on about. That is just ridiculous.

You're Jaime's sister and the queen mother, you don't need no e-harmony to find love. Men should come to YOU.

Yes, but then the Walk of Shame happened, and the photos of my stretch lines and saggy boobs have been sent all over the t'interweb.

Side note: Lena Headey doesn't read the books. I do wonder if she's been forewarned of that scene :-p

It then reads "This is in no way a reflection of your personality and we sincerely wish you luck in love in the future"

I am like: Jaime, go kill, please.

Fuck them.

I can honestly say you strike me as a strongheaded independant and interesting person, which is all good in my view. I mean we all have our quirks, and that is what makes a personality, something to love. It really is the weird stuff in people that is intriguing and what makes them distinct from the bland multitude.

Fuck them.

I can honestly say you strike me as a strongheaded independant and interesting person, which is all good in my view. I mean we all have our quirks, and that is what makes a personality, something to love. It really is the weird stuff in people that is intriguing and what makes them distinct from the bland multitude.

Maybe. We will see. Moving to a new city next week, which means I new watering hole and a new gym. Has to be better than anything this small town has to offer.

ive got a damn virus... ill probably do more harm than good trying to fix it :(

oh, and its snowing and the roads are bad, so my dearest mother isn't letting me go anywhere.

hope everyone is having/had/has a good day!

Yes, but then the Walk of Shame happened, and the photos of my stretch lines and saggy boobs have been sent all over the t'interweb.

I'm exaggerating here, but if someone's shallow enough to not be interested in the Queen Mother because of her stretch marks, he's not worth her time anyway. My logic, at least.

oh, and its snowing and the roads are bad, so my dearest mother isn't letting me go anywhere.

hope everyone is having/had/has a good day!

Hey NEWSUN!

How was coming home this Christmas? And you know your mom is right, you shouldn't really go out with a virus...

Maybe. We will see. Moving to a new city next week, which means I new watering hole and a new gym. Has to be better than anything this small town has to offer.

A change of scene can be a very good thing. I know it was for me.

I'm exaggerating here, but if someone's shallow enough to not be interested in the Queen Mother because of her stretch marks, he's not worth her time anyway. My logic, at least.

Very true.

Do bear in mind that when you talk of The Queen Mother, I still think of 100something lovely sweet old lady.

Damn, my friend just had a date and called me afterwards to grab a drink, unfortunately I was in the bathroom and couldn't pick up my phone. Now he's already home. Could've used a drink. :lol:

Hey NEWSUN!

How was coming home this Christmas? And you know your mom is right, you shouldn't really go out with a virus...

oops, i guess i wasnt clear. my computer has a virus, and the roads are bad so my mom wont let me go anywhere. two separate things, sorry!! :P

coming home was fine, although unfortunately im here for 3 more weeks. but this summer im most likely going to morocco for 1-2 weeks, so that will be some much needed time away from home :)

It then reads "This is in no way a reflection of your personality and we sincerely wish you luck in love in the future"

:shocked: Is this serious?

:grouphug: Be a good boy, stay in a warm room and drink a lot of tea. I hope you recover soon.

oops, i guess i wasnt clear. my computer has a virus, and the roads are bad so my mom wont let me go anywhere. two separate things, sorry!! :P

coming home was fine, although unfortunately im here for 3 more weeks. but this summer im most likely going to morocco for 1-2 weeks, so that will be some much needed time away from home :)

Ooooh, that is what you meant. :lol: I hope you manage to have your computer fixed soon then.

Damn, my friend just had a date and called me afterwards to grab a drink, unfortunately I was in the bathroom and couldn't pick up my phone. Now he's already home. Could've used a drink. :lol:

You can meet tomorrow!

Woo! I'm going to Morocco in March. Do you have the route planned already?

:rofl: Ok, I got it now! XD

Wow Marocco! Are you going for holiday or studies purposes? I have to cousins who are half Maroccan, and a friend who is Berber from Marocco. If you need some info I could ask them, maybe they could advice.

Oh, it's Morocco in English isn't it...

Archived