TTTNE 375: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Buckwheat

P Sherman

42 Wallaby Way

Sydney, AUS

Check forum games 34 Crown...I think they set you up with some fine antlers there!

I saw it, but I voted for a non-Stannis one right now.

I thought when the headache and the vomiting were gone everything was peachy again - I was wrong. I lay on the sofa yesterday.

Thanks goodness, the vomiting is gone.

Now, I have the flu - that isn't better at all. I found it hard to sleep in the night.

Thanks, Ned.

I *will* drink a lot of tea. Coffee has a terrible taste atm, and I really like coffee. And I'm not hungry at all. Even homemade strawberry jam can't tempt me.

Edith adds something: just ordered chai. I was desperately looking for a store selling loose chai - seems I was successful.

Good afternoon, guys. :)

Just got an email from Amazon that my Kindle will be delivered earlier than expected - next week! :D

I made a quick list of the books I wanted to buy. Bye bye, Christmas money... And those were only the ones I could think of at the moment, there are definitely more. :lol:

How are you all doing?

Speaking of darts... I got to call some friends up and have a game of darts with them in a pub. When I'm feeling better. Darts is fine.

It's fun. Just watched the first semi-final (Gerwen vs. Wade, Gerwen won), going to grab a beer and watch the second semi-final now (Taylor vs. Barneveld). Hopefully Barneveld wins so we can have two Dutch guys in the final next Tuesday.

Archived