TTTNE 375: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Buckwheat

No you didn't :lol:

Congrats buck!

I only skimmed the previous pages so :grouphug: to those who need 'em.

Sad because we couldn't see Les Mis, today but baby bear had a teething fever and I didn't want him out all day. Next weekend I guess. But I did get Pitch Perfect so that's nice :D

Hey thread.

JW, I have heard good things about OkCupid, I think it is devoid of the baloney of the eharmony and match sites.

Lord Tyrion, hope you feel better!

Just saw The Hobbit. It was meh.

Also just saw The Station Agent starring Peter Dinklage (his only starring role I think). I thought it was really quite good.

eta:

just found this, I remembered my boyfriend was telling me a while ago about eharmony--apparently the company is founded by a conservative christian guy, and they won't match you if you're gay, or if you're not "marriage minded", or if you fall into the 16% of people they think are "poor marriage prospects".

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-05-18-eharmony_x.htm

sorry if this was already mentioned, just skimmed TTHNE so may have missed it :)

Hey Arthur! Long time no see. Still sporting that Depp av... Not that I don't like it :lol:

L_T I hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

Zar, I am confused by the hours until the new year. It's 23 h 18 min until the year 2013 here...

this was 7.42am december 31st my time

23 hours and 15 minutes.

Goodnight.

7.45am

That was Arthur's first Avatar.

Eira: Well, It really depends on what part of the world you're in to know how much time left we have? I think Gillio is +12 from me, so it should be almost 8:00 AM for her... felice is in NZ, so I take it's a little later over there.

With the Time Stamp, I still have 26 Hours, 12 Minutes my time.

And 29 pages to finish Among Others.

7.48am ...

Thanks 8) Just under 11 hours to go here, and I'll be heading off to a party (for the smallest possible value of "party") in about an hour.

8.12am

22h 50m in my time ;)

What are you going to do at new year eve? go to the party, or staying in home watching TV or going to the marketplace (here will be a big party for all ctizen/people, concerts, fireworks etc), or something else? :cheers:

8.20am

Bucky-congratulations my sweet, beautiful lady.

Lord_Tyrion- :grouphug: I hope you feel better very soon.

Newsun- I've missed you SpamSon! :)

Lord Cacti- I've missed you SpamHusband! I know you've been soliciting salt wives, don't think I don't know this. I might yet SpamDivorce ya! :lol:

Zar- bored eh? Come and visit. I'll put you to work! :D

Eyra-Come and visit and I'll rub your back, my sweet. :)

For us it's 22:53mins. left until the new year. :grouphug:

Morning all!

Hey thread.

JW, I have heard good things about OkCupid, I think it is devoid of the baloney of the eharmony and match sites.

eta:

just found this, I remembered my boyfriend was telling me a while ago about eharmony--apparently the company is founded by a conservative christian guy, and they won't match you if you're gay, or if you're not "marriage minded", or if you fall into the 16% of people they think are "poor marriage prospects".

http://usatoday30.us...-eharmony_x.htm

sorry if this was already mentioned, just skimmed TTHNE so may have missed it :)

Wow - thanks for that insight. I think I may be among the 16% of those who fall under 'poor marriage prospect'. When I think about it, the questionnaire asked a lot about how important your faith, your value systems and your ethics/morality mean to you, and how important these things are in your partner. For each of them I put "Somewhat unimportant" lol... then put sexual attraction, chemistry and physical appearance as "Somewhat/Very important". Alas, this does not fit in with a conservative Christian's view of a good woman.

I may have a date lined up for the weekend... maybe, he's asked me out for coffee, and I've told him to come to Lincoln.

0451 AM Dec2012

Feeling better this morning L_T!

Happy New Years to all! I doubt I'll be able to get online tonight at work. Westeros seems to be blocking gov computers and my phone is pain to post from

HAR HAR HAR ;) ;) ;)

Hi thread! Congrats Buck on the win! Is it Nemo themed only or could it be all Pixar?

Thanks Liar! :grouphug: Nemo-themed, of course! Will you change your av accordingly? I am sure Theon would look mighty find with a pelican flying over his head or something.

Yeah, most of them are, I think. But it's Monday too, and shops don't open before 1 P.M. on Monday.

What? Why not?

Congrats buck!

Sad because we couldn't see Les Mis, today but baby bear had a teething fever and I didn't want him out all day. Next weekend I guess. But I did get Pitch Perfect so that's nice

Thanks! :)

How do you mean, have the baby out? You were going to take him to the cinema? :wacko:

Bucky-congratulations my sweet, beautiful lady.

BAITAC! You are missed, my sweet, beautiful lady! :grouphug: :kiss:

And thank you. *curtsey* :blush:

I may have a date lined up for the weekend... maybe, he's asked me out for coffee, and I've told him to come to Lincoln.

Excellent! I am sure you will have a good time.

No haircut for me today, the hairdresser I usually go to is closed.

Let your hair grow past your ears. I am sure it would look excellent. :P

Gillio, I am not sure if I commented on it, but your avatar is very appropriate!

:grouphug: to the CROW, Crannogman, Ther and others who said they would not be online for a time, to felice and Gillio and other people in the far east, and to everybody else! :cheers: Srecno novo leto, sretna nova godina, alles gute im Neuen Jahr, einen guten Rutsch, joyeuse nouvelle annee (please don't kill me, those wou actually know French, I forgot most of it), happy New Year etc.!

In other news, I learned that my valonqar is leaving for the city tonight so I am staying alone with my parents. Excellent. I so need a life. Badly. <_<

ETA: Too many emoticons.

Oh, and 11 hours 36 minutes till 2013 for me.

Archived