I'm really looking forward to the moment when....

Eucratides_Megas

....the series doesnt end as expected with dany sitting the throne. instead someone from another house should do it, i would prefer stannis, but if not...hey, even cersei is better than dany. it would just be boring with her....

Dolorous Edd sits the Iron Throne. Just as he is sitting on the chair a massive horde of wights and Others storms the Red Keep. Just his luck.

....the series doesnt end as expected with dany sitting the throne. instead someone from another house should do it, i would prefer stannis, but if not...hey, even cersei is better than dany. it would just be boring with her....

People still expect that? Heh.

Anyway, I'd love to see the Iron Throne ruined. Melted, throne into the Blackwater, covered in Wildfire, whatever, but I would get so much pleasure seeing that bastard of a chair ruined forever.

• The Starks reunite, any of them I don' care wich, I just want a reunion
  • Sansa to finally stop being a victim, start being a player and make a move to put her in a powerfule position.
  • Cersei dies

That is for the actual series, I'm really looking forward to the moment I hear Winds of Winter is complete and will be out within a year!

The Others arriving in frond of the Wall

Dany learning about Jon

Varys learning about the Others

And I would love to see how King's Landing ends up burned and frozen (Dany's vision in Game of Thrones) Although this might be just an HBO thing

i want arya bran and rick to take over and whoop some ass, they would great as an assasin wizard and king of the north.. also want to see stannis succeed, would love to have the great john back in action...hmm im sure alot more if i could think of it all

A hearty welcome to the Forum Lord Lightning, I wish you all the best during your time posting! :cheers:

Nothing original to add:

Jon learning his true parentage

The Valonqar

Dany and Tyrion returning to Westeros (I don't care if it is as allies, friends or whatever I just want them out of Essos)

Stark kids reunion

People finding out the Stark kids are alive

Tyrion and Jaime's next reunion

The Others

Whatever Martin has in store for Bran and Bloodraven

Archived