I'm really looking forward to the moment when....

Eucratides_Megas

sibling shipper. opinion invalid.

Not a Jon/Sansa shipper, agreed with the entire post.

As for me, I'm looking forward to the scene where all the Stark kids ride in to WF with a wolf army behind them to finish off the remaining Boltons and Frey.

It could happen.

As

That will be for Aegon, Jon isn't thought of as a Targ in the series at the moment

Then why with all the mystery surrounding the identity of his mother if it doesn't have any role to play in the story?

I was more alluding to the belief held by so many here on the forum that R+L=J. The mystery about Jon's mother.....is just that. Until we find out.

I have a very bad feeling about this, for some reason. Davos and his remaining family are probably the characters I worry about the most after Brienne and the Stark kids

I think Skagos is probably fine, possibly even badass-in-a-good-way. The cannibal thing is played up so much that it almost has to be not true.

Sansa kicking Littlefinger's ass. So much.

This. I am really looking forward to Pedofinger's downfall. Most of what I want to see has been mentioned, so I'll just narrow the rest of my answer to:

* ...Howland Reed appears; the potential for backstory information is too enticing.

* ...we find out who or what Izembaro is all about...specifically if it is, or puts Arya near, another major character.

The look on Cersei's face when she sees her dwarf brother returning to Westros on the back of a giant flying fire-breathing lizard.

The look on the southerners faces when they realize the Others exist and are on the warpath.

The deaths of Roose and Ramsay Bolton.

The deaths of the vast majority of the Freys, Lord Walder especially.

Stannis on the Iron Throne.

We hear of Tormund's reaction to the NW betrayal.

The big reveal for Varys. Who the hell is he? What does he want? XoXo Gossip Girl.

Alayne Stone becomes Sansa Stark and kicks political bootay.

Whoever restores House Stark (don't overly mind but would love for it to be Sansa) is revealed to raucous chanting of "King/Queen in the North!"

winter

More specifically:

1. Shaggydog ripping out the throat of Roose Bolton

2. Nymeria leading her pack against the Freys

3. Jaime + Brienne

4. Sandor back on the saddle

5. Sandor rescuing Sansa

6. Sandor + Sansa...uh, no.

7. Bran warging a dragon and burning shit to the ground.

8. The Wall falling

9. Jon Snow, like a boss

10. Theon flaying Ramsay

11. Arya flying on a dragon

12. Cercei's death encompassing an entire chapter

13. Dany getting her ass on a boat

14. Barristan killing Boros Blunt

15. Arya taking out ... Dany.

The Wall comes down.

Theon redeems himself, saving a Stark.

Howland Reed.

Sansa or Uncat gutting LF.

Rickon coming back as the real FIRST MAN.

Salaador Saan seducing Cersei.

Arya and Nymeria hunting Ramsay down, and Arya flaying him.

Cersei being strangled by Jaime (after he comes back to get his children and finds Cersei has poisoned them).

Sansa saves Sandor from Robert Strong, and then reunites with Sandor and takes him down like a wolf, climbing him like a weirwood tree.

Obviously I'm looking forward to Dany taking the throne, but I'm also excited for the second dance of the dragons - particularly if Aegon proves to have inherited the Targaryen madness (whether he's Targ or Blackfyre).

Also looking to the scene where the final words that the HS ever hears are "Cersei Lannister send her regards!".

Or "A Lannister always pays her debts."

:bowdown:

Archived