A Man Can Post and So Can A Woman: 3

ICE CROW

A woman now has a computer again. A woman is very excited. A woman can't wait to play on the forum games. A woman can post...with a keyboard!

A man is happy to see his favourite pantless friend back, there just hasn't been enough leering in your abscence :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

A woman is going to bed early tonight even though it's Friday. However, a woman will go out tomorrow :leer:

This Woman thinks it's wise to rest up for tomorrows festivities. :D

A man agrees it is always good to make sure you are well rested for whatever the day or evening may bring :leer: :leer: :leer:.

A man is happy to see his favourite pantless friend back, there just hasn't been enough leering in your abscence :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

A woman wonders just how happy a man is happy to see her. :leer:

A woman wonders just how happy a man is happy to see her. :leer:

A man has not worn pants since i saw your first post back. That should give you an idea :leer:, if that doesn't tell you this should :smileysex: :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

This Woman had hell of a night, and not in a good way.

This Woman went to another Womans Birthday Party, drank much, and came home, needing sleep and her bed.

This Woman keeps her scoundrel cats in the living room, rather than sleep with her, for they like to wander across this womans head at three a.m.

One of this womans cats busted a move, got in and scared the sh^t out of her. The screeching of the door hinges in the dark made this Woman think of The Walking Dead and zombies, so this woman only got three hours sleep! :bang:

This man is laughing at ^ that woman. :P. A man apologizes for laughing, but this man couldn't help it. A man thinks a woman should lock her door while sleeping, since a man would hate zombies or cats busting through a man's own room.

This Woman thinks it's perfectly fine to laugh at this woman, because it was funny. :laugh:

And it looks like this Woman will have to lock her door to keep the zombies and the cats out. This womans cats are smart, and if they had thumbs, this woman would be in trouble.

This Woman had hell of a night, and not in a good way.

This Woman went to another Womans Birthday Party, drank much, and came home, needing sleep and her bed.

This Woman keeps her scoundrel cats in the living room, rather than sleep with her, for they like to wander across this womans head at three a.m.

One of this womans cats busted a move, got in and scared the sh^t out of her. The screeching of the door hinges in the dark made this Woman think of The Walking Dead and zombies, so this woman only got three hours sleep! :bang:

This man barely got any sleep at all, what with the girlfriend calling at 1am and crippling tooth pain keeping me up. A man is just hoping he can ride 2 extra strength monsters and a 52oz green tea through the workday.

A woman is pleased that Amazon will deliver season two blueray to her doorstep tomorrow.

A man just finally placed his pre order yesterday :), but is mad that it is cheaper on the U.S site than the Canadian one. Last year A man ordered from the U.S site instead. This year i would only be saving a few dollars whereas last year i saved twenty dollars, so i just ordered from the Canadian site.

Archived