NFL 2012 Conference Champions: can Brady win without Vinatieri?

Kalbear

Anyone else see the Ravens check out of a play on defense "Bandit, Bandit!" then Tom Brady counter-checked "Black, black" then explaining "he went Bandit". Could he really have figured out the Ravens' checks that quickly?

I hate that back corner fade so much, but if you have to run it, I want at least a 6-inch height advantage and at least a 25-pound weight advantage.

Anyway, very nice drive from the Ravens. Pierce is a really nice player, but I feel like nobody figured that out until last week.

ETA: While I am rooting mildly against the Pats, not happy to see them hemhorraging DBs. I'd like to see the best these teams can put out.

I'm not gonna lie. I don't care if everyone on the team has to break at least one bone in their body, I don't want to see the Patriots advance. I'm not proud of it, but there it is.

Someone tell Brendan Ayanbadejo that touchdowns scored by gimmick offenses are still worth the same as regular touchdowns.

Now that's some quality trash talk. Helmet's off to you for that one, DG.

Football broadcast analysis sometimes sucks, but Simms sounding pretty smart immediately diagnosing why that TD happened. Good eye, Phil.

Anyone else see the Ravens check out of a play on defense "Bandit, Bandit!" then Tom Brady counter-checked "Black, black" then explaining "he went Bandit". Could he really have figured out the Ravens' checks that quickly?

Isn't it racist the way Tom Brady associates "black" with "bandit"?

Ericixhn- the best part of Gronk in that owner's box is that he looks like he took some suit's seat... by eating the dude. He's legitimately twice the size of everyone in there, and could probably palm anyone's head he needed to.

There are fewer things funnier than watching Brady scramble.

I like how he got tackled by the ref trying to get out of the way. Underestimated the speed of that 57 year old.

Oh, that was a nice piece of misdirection. Karmically correct, too, since Brady should've gotten the first if not for the official.

ETA: Haha, did the official just defense that pass? I don't think it hit him, but it was aimed directly behind him.

ETA2: Ack, hope those two Ravens didn't just headshot one another.

At the same time, Brady's in pocket mobility is magnificent.

ETA: Followed by another scramble followed by a slide so dorky it sent a Ravens player flying like he was doing some new low variant on the crane kick.

Archived