Non-ASOIAF Elimination Game I Best Starships

ab aeterno

Yes, Goldfinger and Scar, otherwise I'm going to ruin this game in every possible way. :commie:

WK made a sensible suggestion that we leave Disney Villains out of this one and give them their own game, as there are too many good ones. I think that makes a lot of sense to be honest.

WK made a sensible suggestion that we leave Disney Villains out of this one and give them their own game, as there are too many good ones. I think that makes a lot of sense to be honest.

I'd like that!

I would vote for keeping in Stansfield and Scar, unless we do a separate Disney elim.

Excellent, Jayne. Gary Oldman can play almost anything. Including a scary black man.

Add Drexl (Gary Oldman)

True, did you know he played a dwarf in a movie called Tiptoes? ...Alongside Peter Dinklege, who is an ACTUAL little person!!

True, did you know he played a dwarf in a movie called Tiptoes? ...Alongside Peter Dinklege, who is an ACTUAL little person!!

No, I did not know that. Jayne, you are totally impressing me with your movie knowledge :bowdown:

- not to mention I share your opinions. :-)

:laugh: don't be too impressed, i didn't actually see the movie! it's supposed to be terrible.

And I didn't know about Gary Oldman playing a scary black man, I gotta check that one out. :)

He plays Drexl Spivey, a creepy white guy with dreadlocks, lots of facial scars and a milky eye, who talks gangsta.

True Romance (written by Tarantino). It's definitely worth a google. :-)

*Bump*

Do we have a playable list now ready to go?

Not yet. Personally I think we should stop taking more suggestions because we already have around 40+ and we need to cut them down to 30.

ETA: We have a list of 30 that I made a couple of pages back, but it's not perfect.

Archived