I Found a Secret Stark!

Florina Laufeyson

Thoros might be a secret Bolton candidate. His robes are pink and his knives are 'sharp' via wildfire. Not sure about his eye color. They might have been off and thus he was one of the children Bolton sacrificed.

He is under glamour

O, dear and he's right in uncat's lair.

Run Thoros, Run!

He is there to kill Uncat...Also he was agains resurrecting Uncat....and why would anyone do that unless he is a bolton?

Do you think the thorne of a rose can hurt a real Tyrell? This is a realy important question. Because if they can pierce through the skin of a real Tyrell, I am not one.

Don't forget the smell, the signal of one being a true Tyrell is smelling like one ate flowers all his life, along with bathing with them and shitting them. Even the Queen of Thorns says something alike "When a Tyrell farts it smells like a flower".

But even is she is a secret Stark, she'll turn out to be Lyanna's secret little Stark which makes her a secret Targaryen. EVERYBODY is a secret Targaryen. Even I am a secret Targaryen. And I'll pass my exam tomorrow with FIRE AND BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Or not...

But even is she is a secret Stark, she'll turn out to be Lyanna's secret little Stark which makes her a secret Targaryen. EVERYBODY is a secret Targaryen. Even I am a secret Targaryen. And I'll pass my exam tomorrow with FIRE AND BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Or not...

And if you don't, you shall devour the heart of your professor!!

You must also pay the iron price by stealing...

Lol so funny I once went to the HBO store in Manhattan, wanted some cool Stark t-shirts, glasses and stuff and told a guy working there that I would pay the iron price for all that stuff....he didn't catch the joke ¬_¬

And if you don't, you shall devour the heart of your professor!!

Uhhh, boy no... my professor is a little old lady...

who will let me pass because a D from Statistics is mine by right and I'll take it with fire and blood.

But maybe she is a secret Targaryen too. She has silver hair. Ah, that sucks. Well, Wylla Manderly will come riding a dragon with Tyrion Lannister and save me...

Uhhh, boy no... my professor is a little old lady...

who will let me pass because a D from Statistics is mine by right and I'll take it with fire and blood.

But maybe she is a secret Targaryen too. She has silver hair. Ah, that sucks. Well, Wylla Manderly will come riding a dragon with Tyrion Lannister and save me...

While juggling lemon pies...

Archived