Alternate Titles, just for fun

LordStoneheart

I understand why Feast for Crows is named the way it is, I just kind of find it misleading. It made me think it'd be the book with the most death and doom, but it has the least of both honestly.

The title makes sense, but I figured it was referring to the death in that book - not the rotting corpses of the deaths from the first three books. :P

I always thought the title of the third book was rather weak too. I'd say a title involving weddings would have been more apt considering two of the biggest plot developments in the book revolved around weddings.

As for the new title, Winter's Howl would sound pretty good.

There were four weddings in ASoS, and while two of them are more dramatic and important, i'd say all four are pretty important honestly.

-A Fat 1,800 Page Manuscript (Hopefully)

I'd not be that hopeful, because on that page count the editors will suggest to split the book telling something about the fact that Martin already postponed the battles that shoud have ended book five to book six... A book more, multiplied by the evergrowing fanbase means... Too much thousend and three hundred coppers. Let's hope it's short (and soon) enough not to enlarge the series until it becomes an incomplete serie by a dead writer.

There were four weddings in ASoS, and while two of them are more dramatic and important, i'd say all four are pretty important honestly.

And do not forget the funerals! Four weddings and Two funerals would have been a perfect title! :)

I understand why Feast for Crows is named the way it is, I just kind of find it misleading. It made me think it'd be the book with the most death and doom, but it has the least of both honestly.

The title makes sense, but I figured it was referring to the death in that book - not the rotting corpses of the deaths from the first three books. :P

Yes I agree all of them were important, some were just flashier than others...I remember when I was first reading the book my friend who introduced me to it said that the lesson of the book is make sure you marry the right person.

• 2 months later...

Daenerys Targaryen and the Dragon Stone

Daenerys Targaryen and the Chamber of Undying

Daenerys Targaryen and the Slavery Abolishment

Daenerys Targaryen and the Book without her POV

Daenerys Targaryen and the Unnecesarry Vacation

Daenerys Targaryen and the Fake Prince

Daenerys Targaryen and the Iron Throne

or

Jon Snow and the Wall of Ice

Jon Snow and the Wildlings of North

Jon Snow and the Lord's kiss