Would Sansa have been happy marrying Loras Tyrell like she often imagines?

Baratheon3508

I'm just curious, Sansa seems to spend a decent amount of time fantasizing about marrying the knight of the flowers, she hopes that its him the Tyrells are talking about when they try to marry her to Willas, she thinks about him when Robert/Robin is in bed with her being his pathetic self etc

Garlan tells her that Tyrion will make a better husband, seemingly alluding to the fact that Loras is gay

But would she have actually been happier with Loras, despite his lack of sexual interest in her, than she was with Tyrion? I mean its not like her and Tyrion had a great sex life... and Loras would have probably been better in other aspects for her.

Do you think she'd have realised pretty quickly that Loras wasn't quite all she dreamed of, or do you think he'd manage/bother keeping up the chivalrous perfect knight act?

For the time being, as she's so young and innocent, I'm sure she would have been fine with not getting Loras in bed.

Considering Tyrion's appearance and family I'm sure Sansa would have been much happier with Loras than Tyrion, even in the long run. Sansa would be the perfect little bird and not even begrudge Loras his dickishness, I'm sure. But Loras would definitely treat her much worse than Tyrion did, except for maybe that first extremely disturbing scene where Tyrion makes her disrobe and whips out his dick. Loras wouldn't have done that....

Maybe for a while, but he's gay, she will have to find out soon enough if they ever get married, and a happy sexual life is important in every couple, she's still a child, but soon will be a woman, and a woman has needs.

Will she be happier than with Tyrion? OF COURSE!

From all the possible suitor she had, I think she would have only be happy with Willas, if he truly is as his sibling tell he is...

or maybe Sandor :leaving:

I think she would have been happy or atleast happyer. She would have been a lady, living in a place filled with flowers, friends and other things she would love. While they wouldn't be having sex it's likely that they will reach an agreement in which both would have lovers, so both would be happy with their sex lives. Publically they will be a great couple, she will accompany him on tournaments and in feasts and will enjoy herself. So i think she will be happy.

I think she would happy with Loras then Tyrion. He (Tyrion) would be screwing around on her with whores within the marriage. Even though, Loras is gay. They would have to come to an agreement with sex. Renly was uncomfortable with Margaery when she wanted sex from him.

Well, Loras would be out there fighting wars, so it wouldn't quite a marriage, at least until the dust settles. The key point is wether Loras agrees with her having a lover (Sandor?) or decides against it due his reputation. If he doesn't, she's in for a rather lousy marriage.

If Sansa were having sex with him (erm... when she's older! D: ) Tyrion wouldn't be sleeping around on her. He never "cheated" on Shae.

True but i somewhat doubt she would want to have sex with him or will get pleasure from it, even if she sees him as a great guy with great personality.

If Sansa were having sex with him (erm... when she's older! D: ) Tyrion wouldn't be sleeping around on her. He never "cheated" on Shae.

Well, Shae was a whore who Tyrion pay to act exactly as he wanted, a hot body with nice holes to put his dick in, but the only time Shae "respond" him, he hit her and yell at her, saying he would not allow to be mocked by her. That's not exactly the kind of husband I wish for Sansa

She would have been happier than she was with Tyrion, but ultimately I don't believe she would have been happy or sexually fulfilled in that coupling whatsoever. He has a pretty face and he would never hit her but I can't see him paying much attention to her ever.

Well, Shae was a whore who Tyrion pay to act exactly as he wanted, a hot body with nice holes to put his dick in, but the only time Shae "respond" him, he hit her and yell at her, saying he would not allow to be mocked by her. That's not exactly the kind of husband I wish for Sansa

Either do I. I don't think I want to see Sansa go through abuse again. Even through, the man she once was promised to his nephew.

I would want her with someone smart and kindly.

Shouldn't this question really concern Willas Tyrell instead of Loras? She was infatuated with the latter, but it's his brother whom she actually made up her mind to marry and to have a happy live with.

:agree: She was dreaming of him. Olenna wanted to set that up.

Shouldn't this question really concern Willas Tyrell instead of Loras? She was infatuated with the latter, but it's his brother whom she actually made up her mind to marry and to have a happy live with.

I think she would have been pleasantly happy with Willas (from what we know of him) and as someone above mentioned she would be living in a pretty place with flowers and Willas sounds like he would be kind to her and ultimately she could have a caring and eventually sexual relationship with him. But then again, what do we truly know about Willas?

Archived