Season 3 Premiere Synopsis [TV Spoilers]

Anth

Spoiler TV has provided this synopsis of what we will see in the premiere on the 31st of March.

–Episode #21: Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners. Dany sails into Slaver’s Bay. (Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by Daniel Minahan)

I'm pretty annoyed that the Littlefinger "reveal" in the Sansa arc is going to be played out this way. It removes a chunk of material for them to work with this season.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like with the "little finger offering Sansa a way out plot" that it will have to come to some conclusion at the end of the season. I couldn't think of any other way for that plotline to be resolved other than Sansa's escape which happens after the PW.

It seems like with the "little finger offering Sansa a way out plot" that it will have to come to some conclusion at the end of the season. I couldn't think of any other way for that plotline to be resolved other than Sansa's escape which happens after the PW.

Aiden Gillen stated that he has a boat in the next season, and there is a photo of Sansa released from the season final in the Godswoods. So I don't think that PW will happen this season because she's probably there because of the RW and probably praying that she will get home soon. PW will happen in season 4.

And why do they need to finish this storyline this season? It's a part of a 2 season storyline for Sansa. Season 3 will be that she's married to Tyrion. Season 4 the escape + the Eyrie.

Your post make no sense.

They have so much freaking stuff to cover. There is a reason (obvious) why they are splitting SOS in two televised seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Littlefinger's already an idiot who blurts out his plans to anyone within earshot, you'll just have to learn to adjust to it. Hell, he'll probably tell Tywin his plans.

I'm more interested in Cersei's dinner party. Sounds hilarious.

Littlefinger's already an idiot who blurts out his plans to anyone within earshot, you'll just have to learn to adjust to it. Hell, he'll probably tell Tywin his plans.

I'm more interested in Cersei's dinner party. Sounds hilarious.

I don't think he will tell Tywin. But I think it's better for TV that he tells Sansa himself.

Archived