If Jon Lives, how do you want it to Go Down?

GestaltReplicant

Option C - Tormund in a fit of rage tears down scores of crows to get to his friend Jon Snow. He grabs the nearest horse and heads out the nearest gate charging north to the nearest wearwood. He sets his dying friend before the heart tree and prays to the Old Gods to save his life, but he only gets Bran. At the same time Theon is praying as well. In a sacrfice worthy of redemtion Theon gives his life so Jon may live. Bran works his Old God voodoo, and Jon is saved from the brink of death knowing that Bran is alive, that Theon is redeemed, and that Stannis is boned. He rallies his forces and heads south. Awesome ensues.

I doubt the Old Gods :bowdown: are able to do anything like that let alone n00b greenseeer Bran.

I guess Bran will contact GhostJon at some point, probably with the purpose of telling him R+L=J.

I personally want him to remain alive and not "undead". And I still want to see him slam Longclaw in Ramsay Snow's neck. Would be pretty satisfied if only that happened.

IMO he won't die. This is how I kind of wish it will go down:

He'll just be in a coma where he'll be contacted by Bloodraven/Bran in where he'll receive lots of information. While still in a coma and his body healing, Jon will warg Ghost and travel down to Winterfell where by this time has been taken by Stannis. Ghost who is recognized by Theon and others that were with Stannis on the Wall will follow the direwolf down to the crypts. In there they'll open up Lyanna's crypt where they find proof of his parentage.

In addition to that proof and the will left by Robb there will be so much support for Jon that the lords at Winterfell will travel to the Wall and declare Jon as Jon Stark King in the North.

Jon realizes he has been betrayed by his brothers. He feels fury welling within himself even as his vision fades. Chunks of snow start rising around him, and his attackers back away. He gradually stands back up with a red aura surrounding him. The aura grows larger and larger until he screams, knocking everyone to their feet and sending snow into their eyes. When they can see clearly again he has platinum blond hair and purple eyes. In his rage he beats Bowen Marsh and every single Queen's man into a bloody pulp, without noticing he's now several times stronger.

Tormund looks on in approval recalling when he did something similar at age four.

Don't think I want Jon to go all Targayan on us because I think his appearence sought of tells us that he's of the north and as much a stark as robb ever was :) however I do think he'll somehow rise stronger after death ( damn Greyjoy saying in my head ) if he's actually dead .

Me and a friend were just talking about this yesterday.

I don't necessarily want this to happen BUT if Jon wargs into Ghost in the panic and confusion going on at the time I was thinking that it would be cool if Jon had to fight that massive Pig (i forget what warg owns it). We have already seen that Ghost and the Boar dot like each other and I can see this possibly happening (not very likely). To go farther we were thinking what just as he kills the boar as Ghost he awakes and is resurrected.

Wouldn't that be an amazing "Ghost" chapter eh?

Archived