Is Daenerys Healed at the end of ADwD?

Jupiter's Cock

I doubt if Drogon's presence could reverse the curse of infertility (if she actually is infertile).

But, there is something odd about the end of the chapter. She's suffered a miscarriage, plus prolonged vomiting and dihorrea. Having suffered the last two together, I can assure you that one feels completely shattered for at least 24 hours afterwards. Dany certainly feels shattered when she wakes, and tries to continue walking, but seems to have recovered sufficiently to jump on Drogon's back, fly for miles, and then start eating a horse. At the end of it, she's ready to confront Khal Jhaqo. That does suggest that there is something magical about the proximity of Drogon, enabling her to recover from illness.

I doubt if Drogon's presence could reverse the curse of infertility (if she actually is infertile).

But, there is something odd about the end of the chapter. She's suffered a miscarriage, plus prolonged vomiting and dihorrea. Having suffered the last two together, I can assure you that one feels completely shattered for at least 24 hours afterwards. Dany certainly feels shattered when she wakes, and tries to continue walking, but seems to have recovered sufficiently to jump on Drogon's back, fly for miles, and then start eating a horse. At the end of it, she's ready to confront Khal Jhaqo. That does suggest that there is something magical about the proximity of Drogon, enabling her to recover from illness.

She draws strength from Drogon like Superman and the Sun :)

He makes her feel whole, powerful and finally makes her who she was born to be.

I think that because, like you, I think she went from very weak to strong and defiant in a span of 20 minutes. (which is fast for how sick she was)

She draws strength from Drogon like Superman and the Sun :)

He makes her feel whole, powerful and finally makes her who she was born to be.

I think that because, like you, I think she went from very weak to strong and defiant in a span of 20 minutes. (which is fast for how sick she was)

Her head seems to have cleared, too. Even before she starts hallucinating, she isn't thinking straight at the start of the chapter (believing she can walk back to Meereen, giggling to herself) whereas she seems to have a plan to deal with Khal Jhaqo at the end.

Archived