Why I dislike Daenerys Targaryen

MDT

Sorry Ero... :(

you should be, the mountaineers are going to get you.

Anyway about dany and daario, I cant accept complaining about daario as a valid criticism of dany, I just cant. And I dislike her plenty, but there are better things to complain about.

He has fought before though, danys campaigns aren't the only wars hes fought in. You dont become head of a sellsword company by failing at combat.

You think ben brown plumm and harry whatshisname of the golden company are great warriors?

Hmm, I suppose it is reasonable to judge Dany for perhaps glossing over Daario's machismo etc., but I don't think that's a fatal flaw. Certainly anyone who dislikes Dany for that also likes another character in the series that has done something far worse.

You think ben brown plumm and harry whatshisname of the golden company are great warriors?

In their day they were. As well those two are most likely really good commanders of men.

Bring it...

Trust me, you cant take the mountaineers.

A prime example of dick peddling, E Ro. Daario needs to put up or shut up.

Brah hes put up before, just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean its not true. Were going to see daario kick some ass very soon, im sure.

Hmm, I suppose it is reasonable to judge Dany for perhaps glossing over Daario's machismo etc., but I don't think that's a fatal flaw. Certainly anyone who dislikes Dany for that also likes another character in the series that has done something far worse.

I agree.

I dislike her affections for Daario, but I understand her reasoning. I also don't think it's a big deal in relation to her overall character.

Brah hes put up before, just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean its not true. Were going to see daario kick some ass very soon, im sure.

The asses of smaller and weaker people (like the noble children Dany kept as hostages) before getting his ass kicked by Barristan or Victarion :cool4: :P :P

E-Ro, stop trolling, lol :P

Im not trolling, im serious! Daario isn't so bad. His blue hair is funny, but other then that I dont see the issue with him. Also when his men fight they scream "DAARIO DAARIO!" thats from the new sample grrm read of barristans pov.

Archived