How obsessed are you about ASOIAF?

King of Winters

i'm so obsessed that right now the only thought going through my mind after reading this thread is why don't you guys live near me so i can organize an asoiaf night at some bar/pub/restaurant? of course what i should be thinking of is why are you not doing the work you're supposed to be doing today?

*sigh*

If most of us lived in South England where I live it might be possible but we can always pretend to have a pub night here. If that works

i'm so obsessed that right now the only thought going through my mind after reading this thread is why don't you guys live near me so i can organize an asoiaf night at some bar/pub/restaurant? of course what i should be thinking of is why are you not doing the work you're supposed to be doing today?

*sigh*

I would love to be in a position to go out with fellow forum members but I doubt it's likely up here in Scotland. :frown5:

If most of us lived in South England where I live it might be possible but we can always pretend to have a pub night here. If that works

I would love to be in a position to go out with fellow forum members but I doubt it's likely up here in Scotland. :frown5:

We could always meet half way

sadly i'm on the other side of the pond in the north east of america. in my neck of the woods, i find people who have seen the show but not read the books. or have just finished book 1 or something so it's hard to have in depth discussions especially since you don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

wish you guys were here.....

sadly i'm on the other side of the pond in the north east of america. in my neck of the woods, i find people who have seen the show but not read the books. or have just finished book 1 or something so it's hard to have in depth discussions especially since you don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

wish you guys were here.....

You poor person not being able to discuss theories and spoilers. It must be hell

I think we ASOIAF fans are devoted enough to make that distance if we could

After seeing some of the other posts (America/Africa etc) I feel a bit of a dick for claiming Scotland is too far away!

I probably would make the trip if enough people were committed and we could make an event out of it, sounds like a good weekend :)

After seeing some of the other posts (America/Africa etc) I feel a bit of a dick for claiming Scotland is too far away!

I probably would make the trip if enough people were committed and we could make an event out of it, sounds like a good weekend :)

Yeah like a sort of spin off from comic con

You poor person not being able to discuss theories and spoilers. It must be hell

totally sucks! still, i am looking forward to season 3 so i will be able to talk about that.

i'm completely useless on monday mornings during the season because i'm too busy posting or talking about the episode that just aired.

:) Still unlikely for the likes of me, living in South Africa and all :( I have been dying to sit down, have a drink and just chat about ASOIAF

i feel your pain. i've made several friends on this forum but they're all on different continents so a drink and a chat is impossible.

totally sucks! still, i am looking forward to season 3 so i will be able to talk about that.

i'm completely useless on monday mornings during the season because i'm too busy posting or talking about the episode that just aired.

i feel your pain. i've made several friends on this forum but they're all on different continents so a drink and a chat is impossible.

Count me in as number eight. We'll soon find a way to have a damned drink on this forum

Count me in as number eight. We'll soon find a way to have a damned drink on this forum

cheers to that! :cheers:

eta:

i think there are local bwb get togethers that happen regularly. I've never looked at that section of the forum but it might be the place to start.

Archived