Your given nickname?

King of Winters

A couple of days back I posted a topic asking what were people's favourite nickname given to a certain character.

Now I'm asking what would you want your nickname to be if you lived in Westeros. Mine would probably be "Lord of Winter" as it implies that I'm not affected by the harsh Winter, and that I'm from The North and it sounds cool to me

I'd like to keep my given nickname: Red the Warrior. Though since I'm a girl who likes playing with swords and things I'd probably be given an animal nickname like the Mormonts "She Bear" or the "Sandsnakes." Wolf Woman? If I was lucky enough to be a Stark. Or are there honey badgers in

Westeros? :D

A couple of days back I posted a topic asking what were people's favourite nickname given to a certain character.

Now I'm asking what would you want your nickname to be if you lived in Westeros. Mine would probably be "Lord of Winter" as it implies that I'm not affected by the harsh Winter, and that I'm from The North and it sounds cool to me

Nothing wrong with wanting to be from the North :D

er.....is Woftis acceptable?

Nothing wrong with wanting to be from the North :D

er.....is Woftis acceptable?

The North is the best Kingdom in Westeros in my view.

And if you want other lords to call you by your nickname, Woftis, then that's fine

Can't think of a nickname I'd really want for myself, sadly i can think of hundreds of nicknames the population of Westeros would give me if i turned up there, "Lord too fat to swing a sword" is just one of many :/

Can't think of a nickname I'd really want for myself, sadly i can think of hundreds of nicknames the population of Westeros would give me if i turned up there, "Lord too fat to swing a sword" is just one of many :/

Best first post I've seen in a while - welcome to the forums!

I have to go with The Winged Wolf . . . Northern and badass

Archived