(Book Spoilers) Where will characters' arcs end this season

Ice Turtle

Cat's arc: Beric and Thoros find her body. Beric will probably say something such as, "You've suffered more than anyone, my lady. Go, seek the justice I can't attain." Kiss. Beric's final death. Cat's eyes open. She sceams, but no sound comes out.

Jon's arc will probably end with the defeat of the wildling infiltration squad. He'll find Ygritte's body. Then, he'll go up the Wall and look out at the massive wilding army at his gate. One of his brothers will turn to him and say, "We're gonna need a bigger wall."

Jon's arc will probably end with the defeat of the wildling infiltration squad. He'll find Ygritte's body. Then, he'll go up the Wall and look out at the massive wilding army at his gate. One of his brothers will turn to him and say, "We're gonna need a bigger wall."

After that, Jon will turn to the brother with his eyebrow raised, arms crossed, and a slow smile will creep across his face. It will lead to the two of them laughing heartily together. Then they will leap in the air and high five which gets caught in a freeze frame. As the theme music from Magnum PI plays, the credits role. And ...scene.

Bran - arriving at Nightfort

Sam - arriving at Nightfort

Arya - only one scene after RW, with Arya waking from the wolf's dream where she saw Cat's body, she'll spent some more time with Sandor in season four

KL - Purple Dinner, Joffrey will be killed at the dinner before his wedding, Sansa will flee and Tyrion will be accused

Jaime -looking at KL , almost there

I think we'll see Bran's group running into Sam and Gily, and Bran crossing the Black Gate.

I'm not sure if we'll get to see Sansa being smuggled. I've always had in my imagination Joffrey's body falling dead on the table as the final moment of season 3.

About Jaime, I think it would be better to end it at him rescuing Brienne from the bear.

Jon - Arriving at Castle Black to warn of the attack

KL - News of RW. Not much going on here tbh.

Dragonstone - I did think they'd have the letter in E10 but now I'm thinking that will happen early S4, with Davos smuggling Gendry out after the PW proves Melisandre's powers to Stannis (thus making him ready to sacrifice Gendry.). So for now maybe leave off at Davos learning to read and using the NW letter as an example.

Possible ending: Kiss of Life on Cat.

I think we'll see Jon fighting at Castle Black and defeating the wildlings. A powerful emotional ending would be he finding Ygritte's dead body.

Don't you think we'll get to some the Purple wedding? At least some of it, Joffrey's death.

Season 3 will end too early for us to see Cat's resurrection.

And something tells me we'll have Davos' letter from the Wall.

Jon: Watches the wildling army advance.

Dany: Mysha.

Arya: Nymeria dream.

Sansa: Gets told of the RW.

Davos: Smuggles Gendry off Dragonstone.

Jaime: Hears about the RW.

Sam: Meets Bran in the Nightfort.

Bran: Passes through the Black Gate.

Since I don't want UnCat of PW as the final scene or in this season, I'm hoping the final scene is either: Mysha, the wildling army, or the Black Gate.

Jon's plot: Ygritte's death.

Sam's plot: Meeting Bran & Co.

Bran's plot: Meeting Sam and Gilly.

Theon's plot: Still trapped with Ramsay, but already knowing who he is.

Arya's plot: With Sandor, after the RW.

Stannis' and Davos' plot: Deciding to go to the Wall.

Jaime's plot: Going to King's Landing with Brienne, Steelshanks and Qyburn.

Robb's and Catelyn's plot: RW (maybe UnCat?).

Tyrion's and Sansa's plot: After their wedding.

Dany's plot: Conquering Yunkai.

Littlefinger's plot: Marrying Lysa.

Yara's plot: Going to the Iron Islands after hearing about her father's death.

RW in episode 9. Episode 10 would probably contain:

- News arriving in KL. This will make Tyrion and Sansa's already uncomfortably marriage very awkward. Perhaps a hint that the Tyrells are planning something.

- The Wall: most likely Ygritte's death. Less likely but possible: Stannis arriving to defeat the wildlings.

- Arya and the Hound on the run. Possibly, scene at the inn (with Hot Pie's death triggering Arya's rage?) and Arya leaving the Hound near death.

- Perhaps a scene of Jaime and Brienne learning of the RW? Probably not.

- Perhaps a scene of Stannis hearing the news, and Melisandre taking credit for it. Perhaps setting sail for the Wall, perhaps arriving...

- Dany conquering Yunkai, freeing the slaves, being called "Mhysa!"

- Hadn't though of it myself, but I could absolutely see Cat being raised from the dead... Would add double meaning to the episode title, too.

Archived