BloodRaven, the leader of the others

BastardWithNoName

Hear me out..... BloodRaven has himself his own white walker in coldhands and the only ones who can make white walkers are the others. What if he made coldhands sentient to lure Bran into a false sense of security to make him think he was good, but really he leads the Others and is using Bran as his tool in the the destruction of Westeros. In ADwD they were wondering why there were all those white walkers outside the cave and no others. I am of the oppinion that bloodraven sent them so that coldhands could protect him and make it look like they were not on his side. No others and a bunch of whiute walkers? There was a reason that it was pointed out how strange that was.

They approached the cave during the day.. the others cannot come out during the daytime which is why they send their wights out.

I think the bigger question is how did the wights know that Bran and co were going to that cave? They obviously were planted there to ambush them. Coldhands takes great pains to hide them during their journey to the cave to prevent the others from finding them. I think that illustrates that the others know that Bran could possibly undo their plans by joining with BR and the CoTF.

In my opinion, Coldhands is very older, a "zombie" (not a wight) that somehow became like that. bloodraven had nothing to do with him, until a moment when he found him and, as a warg, greenseer and who knows what else bewitched Coldhands to obey him. nothing to do with the Others.

I sure hope not, Bloodraven is a kick ass character..........plus all that raven thing ties in with Brans dreams. Good or bad dreams these dreams have been helpful so far, so I really do think that Bloodraven is a goodie. Him and Bran as the strategiest in the upcoming war against the others, Jon as the general leaading the charge, and Daenerys and Arya as the secret deadly weapons :)........

Hear me out..... BloodRaven has himself his own white walker in coldhands and the only ones who can make white walkers are the others. What if he made coldhands sentient to lure Bran into a false sense of security to make him think he was good, but really he leads the Others and is using Bran as his tool in the the destruction of Westeros. In ADwD they were wondering why there were all those white walkers outside the cave and no others. I am of the oppinion that bloodraven sent them so that coldhands could protect him and make it look like they were not on his side. No others and a bunch of whiute walkers? There was a reason that it was pointed out how strange that was.

The Others and the White Walkers are the same thing. Coldhands is more like a sentient wight, a dead man that is also alive. Think of him as a frozen Beric Dondarrion. (Actually, I've been meaning to look for or start a thread about fire wights vs ice wights...)

There is no reason to suspect Bloodraven as Leader of the Others from what you posted. There only evidence is these two things: 1. he's in the north 2. Melisandre sees in her vision him and Bran, most likely at least. She thinks this is the face of her enemy, aka the Great Other, aka the non-existent entity that people think is connected with the Others somehow, which is stupid I think but whatever...

Also, Coldhands does not have Blue Eyes, and Bloodraven has one bright Red Eye.

If anything, this suggests Bloodraven against the Others... Blue Eyes and Red Eyes I think equate to Ice and Fire to a certain extent...

Melisandre has red eyes... she worships Fire.

Lady Stoneheart has "glimmering" eyes that become "two red pits burning in the shadows."

All the wights beyond the Wall except for Coldhands have blue eyes. There is definitely a contrast there

First of all, reanimated dead = wights (not white walkers) and masters of the wights = the Others (sometimes called White Walkers, always called White Walkers in the TV show).

Second of all, Bloodraven wanted Bran to find him, so, if he controls wights, why would he have them attack Bran and co.? Also, why would the ward at the mouth of the cave be necessary?

I have to be the one to ask this? Have you read The Mystery Knight? Most people never read these and still come up with BR theories. It's just not in his character's, character. Unless something horrid happened after the D&E tales that twisted him into some kind of monster.

I have to be the one to ask this? Have you read The Mystery Knight? Most people never read these and still come up with BR theories. It's just not in his character's, character. Unless something horrid happened after the D&E tales that twisted him into some kind of monster.

11years imprisoned can change a man :P but yeah this guy the targaryen's Ned i cant imagine him a bad guy.

11years imprisoned can change a man :P but yeah this guy the targaryen's Ned i cant imagine him a bad guy.

I still think that imprisonment may have been a front for him to be MP more often. Putting him where no one can visit him would be the perfect front. But then again Maekar always had a prickly nature.

Archived