If there was a prequel series written

Dragonstar

not sure why robert's rebellion is such a popular choice. we know a decent bit about it already and know many of the main players quite well. if there was to be a prequel series wouldn't you prefer it used to explore a time/place/characters we know nothing about?

if there was to be a prequel series wouldn't you prefer it used to explore a time/place/characters we know nothing about?

hell no. I'd rather read about characters I actually give a crap about than have to meet a whole new cast.

hell no. I'd rather read about characters I actually give a crap about than have to meet a whole new cast.

you don't want to know about bobo the magic bounty hunter squirrel and his sidekick marshmallow the dragon genius?

I'd like to see either a prequel of Aegon's conquest through the POVs of Orys Baratheon, Visenya Targaryen, and some other lords that we don't know about.

Or Robert's Rebellion but starting before the Tourney of Harrenhal through the POVs of Ned, Jaime, Ser Arthur Dayne, Ser Barristan Selmy and Jon Arryn.

Only if it's the Greyjoy Rebellion, with PoVs from Theon, Aeron, Victarion, and one of Theon's brothers on the Ironborn side, and Eddard and Barristan on the IT's side.

I would kill for a Viserys PoV during Robert's Rebellion though.

the warring between the first men and COTF followed by the story of the founders of of the great houses (bran the builder building the wall, durran fighting the storm god, the grey king leading the ironborn to victory against nagga, garth green hand uniting the reach and lann the clever winning casterly rock)

Archived