[Book Spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions

WinterKing

My Brother is not making predicitions but he really wants to know if Arya's wolf ever comes back...

My Mother is certain that Arya is going to be queen in the end and that she'll kill Joffrey soon with the help of the handsome man that changed his face last year.

My Father unfortunately thinks Dany is on her way to Westeros and will kill "That bitch Cersei"

My male friends hope Dany finds 3 more Dragon eggs so that "all her clothes burn off again".

My female friends are rooting for Jon and Robb, didn't dare to guess what will happen though.

I love how many non-readers instantly trust the quiet, slightly sinister man with a desecrated corpse for his house symbol (like half of them still didn't know his name before this ep, and one of them thought it was "Bruce Bolton" as I mentioned previously :lol:) who advises Robb to flay people in his first appearance, while they're extremely suspicious of literally everything Margaery does.

I love how many non-readers instantly trust the quiet, slightly sinister man with a desecrated corpse for his house symbol (like half of them still didn't know his name before this ep, and one of them thought it was "Bruce Bolton" as I mentioned previously :lol:) who advises Robb to flay people in his first appearance, while they're extremely suspicious of literally everything Margaery does.

BRUCE

BRUCE BOLTON *she spits out her orange juice and cackles loudly into the night*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't understand people like this. Robb is (for the time being) the last hope for the North. If he dies, the North becomes run by a bunch of treacherous dicks that are puppets of the Lannisters. Even if you dislike Robb I don't understand how you can hope for his death.

Wait, what? I'm not hoping for his death. I already know it will take place. I never wanted him to die, but since I know he will I can't wait to be rid of him. Every time I read about him in the books and whenever I see him on the screen I get irritated. He's a source of frustration, and I look forward to be rid of that annoyance, thus = I can't wait for him to go.

I liked him well enough before he betrayed the Freys and married Jeyne, but I never hoped for him to die as a result of betraying them. I was just as mortified as everyone else that he did.

Archived